Chapter Fifteen

Milan's POV

Seeing how upset Oliver was made my second guess. Also, how did she even find out about the bet. The look of hurt on her face could just tell any person with a heart that she was broken inside. She tried to be tough, but she was a big softie.

Instantly, I felt bad about everything. I called Heather on Skype and she talked to Tisha and I until we all agreed to stop thinking about it. Today, at school we were going to see how everything played out. Hopefully, everything went well.

"I wonder what all that was about." Heather mumbled.

"Well, you're about to find out." We walked down the halls and stopped when we saw Oliver and Zara. We were in a safe distance watching them. Oliver was stopped by this guy who grinned at her.

"She moved on quick." Tisha giggled.

"Well, she was the biggest hoe at this school before she got with Beck. He made her loyal and what not." Heather informed us as we watched the scene. Oliver and the guy started making out in broad daylight.

Suddenly, Beck pulled the guy off of Oliver and started shouting. "What the hell are you doing Oliver?!" He screeched.

"Um, I'm single." She said in a duh tone.

"No, you're not. We're together or did you forget?"

"Did Milan not tell you?" I gulped at the sound of my name. She began to look around and spotted me and proceeded to wave.

"Tell you what?"

"That she won the bet," he looked at me in confusion. "Her and Zane fake dated so they could see how much you liked her or something along the lines." She snickered.

Everyone was watching this whole thing go down. "Is this true?" He asked me. Slowly, I nodded. He clenched his jaw and fists, now angry.

"Oh, Beck don't get mad at her. I wouldn't have cared if I didn't find out that you was actually planning on breaking up with me for her."

"Let me explain, please."

"No need to." She held her hand up and went back to the boy who was pulled off of her. She pecked his lips and then joined arms with Zara. The two made their way down the hall filled with nosey teenagers.

Beck made his way over to me. Heather stepped back, dragging Tisha with her. "Why did you lie to me? I can't believe you and Zane."

"I told Zane I didn't believe him. I know you love her."

"Save it for someone who cares." He stormed off and now all of the attention was on me. I slumped my way to class in a bad mood because of all the unnecessary attention.

Everyone stared at me and whispered as if I did something so horrible. It irritated me to no end. This lasted all day and I honestly couldn't wait for school to be over. Zane didn't come to school so I had to handle the heat on my own. Heather and Tisha were acting a bit shady to me too.

We had agreed to meet at my house to talk about everything. We were in my backyard because my dad didn't want us inside while he worked.

"So, you guys fake dated?" Dave dragged out and we both nodded. "Bad idea."

"Why's that?"

"If there's one thing that picks at Beck is liars. You guys lied to us all and we all have a right to be mad right now." Heather voiced.

"We understand, it's just we didn't think anyone would find out." I slapped myself mentally, because he was digging the whole deeper.

"Okay, now I just want to punch you." Tisha rolled her eyes at him. He smirked and blew her a kiss.

"When will you guys forgive us?" I asked, seeking the forgiveness from my friends.

"Soon." They sang in harmony. "Jinx!" Dave called out.

At this point I was just worried that I wouldn't be able to talk to Beck. I liked him a lot and it would suck that this whole thing made me lose a friendship.

The thing that shocked me today was how soon Oliver moved on. But, I knew she cried her eyes out when she got home, heck I would too. Losing my boyfriend and all of my friends except one because of some new chick.

Now I see why she hated me. I would honestly hate myself too.

Something inside of me gave me an urge to apologize to both Beck and Oliver. But, not when they're still mad, at least when they have cooled down and weren't that upset with me.

I sighed and drank my iced tea. At this moment it was only thing that calmed me down.

For the rest of the evening we all talked and laughed at the most random and stupid things. One by one they all had to go.

Heather had to go babysit her brother so she called in and left. But, she promised to be on around ten at night. Dave had to go because he was going to dinner with his dad's boss and couldn't be late. Zane wanted to go score a chick at some club, so he had left us and went on his merry way.

Tisha and I went to my room and decided to have a girls night. Even though she slept in my room all the time.

"How about a massage?" She asked and I shook my head. "Come on, we can go after school and just relax. You know forget about boys and this drama."

"That does sound nice, but I have to ask my parents first."

"They love me of course they'll let your lame self go wherever I do." She joked and I forced out a laugh. "Hey, don't think too hard about all of this. In no time everything will be back to the way it was and we can all forget about it." She whispered.

I hope she was right.

Hey, GUYS! Today is my 15th birthday! Happy birthday to me! Oh, I hope that you guys read my new book "No Social Life Anya", I already have my idea for the book and hope that you guys would read it.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Love you guys a lot xoxoxoxo