Prolouge

Quick note, I'm trying to wait for my cover before I start this story, and I have to watch the movie(again) to refresh my memory, but don't worry I will update this book unlike my previous ones where I did one chapter then deleted it.

<><><>

" Come on Brookie, give it your best shot," I smirked at our goalie, but I didn't need to warn him what was coming. I shot the puck at full force, and it bounced off the post, into the corner of the net. The team cheered for a second, before the next persons turn.

We were practicing for our game tomorrow, but is being the Atlanta Alligators, we were undefeated. I was about to shoot the puck again when my coach called my name. I skated over to meet him and a short, goofy looking man.

" Diamond, this is Kibble," My coach introduced. I shook his hand.

" Uh, it's Tibbles," The man corrected. I nodded.

" Diamond, Brooke Diamond," Yes I was imitating James Bond, but what the hell. Dorks will be dorks.

" Uh, Tibbles here has a few words for you," I raised my eyebrows, and leaned against my hockey stick.

" So I've been watching your plays, and games. And just at practice today, I can already tell you have incredible accuracy, and your plays are fool proof," I shrugged and smirked, trying to be humble," Have you heard of the Ducks?" My eyes widened.

" Of course I have, that team is like a legend!" I emphasized. Tibbles smiled a big goofy smile.

" How would you like to join them as team USA, for the peewee hockey games?" I dropped my stick, and stood there in shock.

" I wouldn't like to," I started, which made Tibbles face drop," I'd love to!" Me and Tibbles shrieked together and I hugged my coach. " Don't worry Coach, I'll mention your name, you taught me everything I know," I raced over to my team and we all group hugged.

" Uh, Brooke!" Tibbles called out. I raced back over to him, running into the wall. It happens all the time, don't worry. I'm just kinda a klutz.

" You leave to Minneapolis, Minnesota tomorrow, you might want to start packing," I took off my skates and ran to the locker room.

<><><>

Tibbles came to my house to talk about the plan with my parents. And since they know how much I love hockey, they were completely supportive. They might even fly out to see a game, but air-fair is expensive and were not exactly rich.

I packed everything I needed and I couldn't even sleep cause I was so excited. The next day, I had to get up at 6 which wasn't a problem cause I didn't sleep a minute. There was adrenaline all throughout my system. Tibbles came and picked me up to go to the airport.

" Honey, I know your going to do good. We'll be watching every interview and every game. Well try to fly out, but you know money's tight right now," my mom said while hugging me. I squeezed her.

" No worries mom. I understand," I let go and me and my dad smiled at each other.

" That's my girl!" He yelled. And we did our handshake then I attacked him with a hug. My dad loves hockey just as much as me. " Do good, bear," that's my parents nick name for me, and they call my little brother "baby-bear".

I got into the limousine and waved at them as we drove away.

Minnesota here I come.