Three.

"What in the hell?"

          "What in the hell?"

I woke up when I felt water spray on my face. I looked up and glared at Connie. I made a the 'what the hell' hand motion.

"I've been trying to wake you up for like 15 minutes," Connie whined. I laughed and stood up.

"Sorry about that, heavy sleeper," I chuckled. She sighed and motioned to herself still in her pajamas.

" Julie started getting ready 20 minutes ago, and I stayed here to get you up, you're welcome. Now hurry up we have like 30 minutes," She rambled. My eyes widened.

"Jeez Connie calm down we have time, ya gonna cake your whole face or something?" She rolled her eyes playfully and shooed me away.

"Just hurry up B," I smiled at the new nickname, my team back in Georgia wasn't very friendly, just really competitive.

I went into the bathroom and quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth, throwing my hair into a French braid. I changed into my high waisted Levi shorts, and shirt that had USA printed on it, I might've cut the shirt to make it a crop top, and my nikes.

Connie and Julie were waiting for me, and we all started racing to the breakfast room before the guys got there. Ya know cause we felt like having enough food for us this morning.

We got to the door right before the guys were about to open it. I pushed through all of them and opened the door. I heard multiple "hey!" from the crowd of guys. I got to the line and quickly grabbed my toast, eggs, and strawberries. Connie and Julie were right behind me. I sat down in the middle of the table, Julie and Connie sitting across from me.

       And just as I predicted, once all the guys sat down the food was gone. Averman sat on my left, and I was instantly filled with anxiety as Adam sat on my right. I looked at Connie with wide eyes to see her smirking. Ok Brooke, be cool, you hardly know the guy nothing's happening right now. I started coughing when I saw Averman's plate piled high with food.

        "Ya got enough food there buddy?" I laughed. Averman gave me a thumbs up.

         "Breakfast of champions," He said before stuffing his face. I giggled in the middle of drinking my water, which resulted in me coughing. Way to be cool Brooke. I heard Adam's laugh.

         " You good?" He smiled at me. I turned towards him and smiled.

         "Uh ya," I said awkwardly. My face got red, and Connie and Julie just gave me a smile. Wow that was the opposite of cool.

I looked behind me at the tall rectangle covered with a curtain when Tibbles walked in with Bombay. Some of us stood up and looked at it. Julie pulled me up and quickly switched places with me just so I could stand by Adam. Jeez these girls sure do want me and Adam together. If I'm being honest I enjoy their attempts but it's starting to get annoying.