Four.

"Brookie, Brookie, get up," I heard an annoyed voice shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly to see Charlie. "Dang you can sleep," he smiled.

"Sorry," I laughed. I saw Adam passed out next to me.

" It's almost as hard to get you up as Banksy," Charlie smiled. I smiled. Charlie took his shoe off and I furrowed my eyebrows. He put his shoe under Adam's nose and he jolted awake.

"Dude! I told you to stop doing that!" He yelled. Me and Charlie laughed. Adam rolled his eyes jokingly and we started to get off the plane. Adam carried my suitcase off since I couldn't reach it.

"I think I can get it now," I said quietly. He shrugged.

" it's fine, I have less luggage than you anyways," I smiled and looked down.

"Brooke! Come here real quick!" Connie yelled. I sighed and went next to her. "Ok do you believe me now that Banks has eyes for you?" I looked at her.

"I'm starting to," She smiled and put an arm around me as we continued to walk out of the airport.

<><><><><>

Let's jut say that getting jet lag twice in two days isn't pleasant. When the shuttle took us to our dorms, which we pretty nice, all I wanted to do was sleep.

Connie, Julie, and I all roomed together obviously. We did have to push Dean out of our room cause he wanted to stay in there too.

" Hey are you gonna eat?" Julie asked me, as I was half asleep on my bed.

" Bring me a sandwich," I mumbled. Julie nodded and left with a smile.

They brought it up then left again to go eat, I quickly ate it and passed out in my clothes.

<><><><><>

" Welcome to Los Angeles, California, and the Junior Goodwill Games," the announcer said as we all looked up at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in awe," as teams from around the world arrive to compete in both summer and winter events." I smiled at the team as I turned to look at them. " Team USA is expected to score high in the medal count. Especially in basketball, swimming, and hockey."

Everyone was taking pictures of anything the saw interesting. "And there's team USA hockey, let by Coach Gordon Bombay. They're looking fit and anxious to begin the competition."

<><><><><>

"Tonight's game matches the second seated team USA, against the tenth seated team Trinidad Tobago. This marks the first game for team USA in this double elimination, winner take all tournament. Gordon Bombay looks to have his team well in control here. They lead six to nothing." The announcer stated.

I was on the ice waiting for the puck, when Charlie passed it to me, I skated up passing the puck into the goal post and Connie received it when it bounce off. She skated forward and shot it into the net.

"Alright! Yeah!" The team cheered. I was out of breath and Coach switched me off with Guy. I took a slug of water when I heard someone talking to Jesse in the stands.

"Yeah, high five some more. Man, my little brother could score on these guys." The kid said to Jesse. I grumbled and glared at him.