Two.

A/N: I've decided that Catherine missal will portray Brooke

       Lets just say, leaving a bunch of 13/14 year olds in dorm rooms without supervision isn't a very smart idea

       Lets just say, leaving a bunch of 13/14 year olds in dorm rooms without supervision isn't a very smart idea. Let's start off from when we first got there...

         Julie, Connie, and I all decided to room together, because the goons all ran off into three rooms, and we only get four rooms. We had to do some negotiating with Dean and Fulton cause they insisted on having a bigger room, trying to leave us with only two beds.

        Once we settled down and unpacked, all the girls stayed and talked, getting to know each other.

       " Do you guys miss your old team mates?" Connie asked. I shrugged.

      " They were too serious, made me have more anxiety than needed," I said truthfully.

      " Most the time," Julie said," They were like my second family,"

       "Okay," Connie smiled widely," Now to the real stuff," she looked at me," I think Banksy has an eye for you, Brooke," I laughed.

       " I think Guy and Dwayne might have an eye for you too," I retorted.

        " Do you like him?" She asked me.

        " Do you like them?" I asked her back.

        " She asked you first," Julie said. I just shrugged.

        " I don't know him well enough," I started," Plus, I don't have time for guys right now, have to focus on hockey."

" Oh bull crap," Connie and Julie said at the same time.

" All you've been doing is worrying about hockey, when's the last time you've had a boyfriend?" Connie continued.

" Never..." I mumbled. She was right though. It would be nice to act like a normal teenager.

" Exactly, you focus on hockey at practices, and during games. All the other times are your free time," Connie said. Wow, she's really inspirational.