One.

This is getting so many reads already jeez

Well you can say that the plane was interesting. Tibbles tried to make conversation while I was pretending to listen, while listening to Queen. Don't get me wrong he's a nice guy, just rambles on too much.

We landed in Minnesota around 5:00pm and I had one night to get over jet lag and meet the Mighty Ducks. There's supposed to be other people joining team USA too.

" So you'll be staying with Julie, in a room, but this is only temporary," I nodded as we walked through the hotel. It was nice, but not a 5 star. We stopped at a room and he knocked before opening it.

" So this is Brooke?" Who I'm assuming is Julie asked as we walked in. She seemed nice, but gave off a kinda scary vibe.

" Ya, you must be Julie," She smiled and shook my hand.

" I like that accent you got going on there, ya from the south?" She asked.

" Georgia, I'm guessing your from the north?" I asked. She laughed a little and nodded.

" Well look at you two, already acting like team mates. Well I gotta get going but you girls have fun!" Tibbles rambled on. We both laughed once he left and closed the door.

" Jeez, that guy is too much," I laughed. She nodded.

" He was telling me the history of a hockey puck the way here. I'm pretty sure none of it was accurate," We both laughed.

" Your really cool, I'm glad I didn't have to put up with all guys," I informed her. She smiled and thanked me.

" Well I'm gonna get some sleep, I'm super jet lagged," And half an hour later, I was out.

<><><><>

" Should I be this nervous?" I asked Julie as we arrived at the arena. There was four guys with us, but I forgot some of their names.

" No, we're already on the team, chill," she soothed. How is she this calm? I tend to get slight anxiety in these type of things.

" But we're meeting the Mighty Ducks! Do you know how cute some of them are?" I squeaked. She laughed and shook her head. I heard the boys whispering about something, then the one that looked like he was on steroids walked over.

" Hey babe," He directed towards me. I winced and shook my head.

" Try again," I chirped.

" Sup babe," I winced again and looked at him.

" We have some stuff to work on," I said in a sad voice. Julie was smiling but Dean walked back to the guys, confused.

" Ok, kids. Let's hurry, were already running late." Tibbles hurried us along to the locker room. Wait room? We have to change with the guys? Oh my lanta. My social awkwardness can not handle that.

I cautiously started changing into my pads. Julie kept yelling at me for making it awkward and being weird about it, but I can't help it. I slipped on my Atlanta Thrashers jersey

  I slipped on my Atlanta Thrashers jersey