Chapter:2

Levy's POV
It was early but I thought if I got up early then maybe I would miss my dad ,but when I walked down stairs he was waiting for me.

"Don't you dare go with that boy you hear me or you'll have more than just a bruise on your wrist" he warned as he shoved me through the door.

I hurried to school to get away from that monster.

When I got to school I saw Gajeel waiting for me. I tried to walk pass him thinking that it would be how it originally was witch made me sad, but when I did walk pass him he set his arm on my shoulder .

"Are ya going to the willow tree" he asked blushing.

"Uh no I'm busy tonight". I lied

"Oh really" he asked in a questionable voice knowing that I was lieing.

"Uh yeah I'm doing-" I was cut off.

"I know your lieing. What happened" he said grabbing the same wrist that was bruised.

"Ow!" I pulled my wrist back flinching.

"Levy what happened"? He questioned ready to kill the person who did it to me.

"It's nothing I promise" I lied once again not stopping just digging a deeper hole.

We continue waking he knew that I was lieing but I didn't care I just didn't want to tell him.

"What would he do if he found out" I began to think.

I was then cut off by a bell that signified to get
to class.

I sat down next to Gajeel and looked his way. I then saw Gajeel staring back at me. I just smiled and went with it until my old friend Lucy came over to were we where talking.

She sat her arms on his desk and stuck out her butt giving him a very suductive look.

"Hello"? Gajeel said confused.

"So I was thinking that maybe you could stop over by my house tonight" she spoke with a wink in an even more suductive voice.

I just sat there shy and pissed off at Gajeel. But then I heard his response.

"No I'm busy" he said plain and clear not even looking at her.

"What about this weekend"

"No I'm busy".

"Anytime you want just come over"

"No I'm busy about every day"

"Doing what! What are you just so busy with" she said about to yell.

"I'm going to be with levy" he said with a smile now starring at me"

"Uhh" she said glaring at me.

"We might have been friends once but listen your nothing compared to me he's gonna leave your flat chested butt in a gutter the only reason he shows interest in you is because he pitties you" she said walking to sit down in her desk. (I know Lucy isn't like that but I had to)

Tears began to form in my eyes. I felt lost and confused but I also thought that it was true. I walked out of the classroom and into the girls bathroom.

I tried to dry my tears but to my surprise I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Levy I'm coming in" Gajeel said

"You can't it's the girls bathroom you'll get in trouble." I Said sniffling.

"I don't care,levy I'm coming in" he said opening up the girls bathroom door.

"I'm sorry,Gajeel" I said crying into his chest.

"It's okay you have nothing to be sorry for" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"But-" I was cut off by Gajeel.

"The only person who should be sorry is that stupid blonde." He said pulling me closer. "Let's go to the willow tree and talk" he said setting his chin on my head.

I Began to sob harder at that statement. I wasn't going to tell him instead I shook my head and he piggy backed me to the willow tree.

On the way there I began to think of my punishment when I got home. I was so scared but just so I could be with Gajeel this one time. I didn't care I'll take it willingly.

We finally arrived. When Gajeel laid down he sat me next to him. I rest on his arm. He turned his head and stared into my eyes smiling.

I smiled back his arm that I was resting on moved me closer to him. We both inched closer to each other until our noses touched.

He then turned so slightly and got closer to me enough to were I could feel his breath and my hand was resting on his chest and I could feel his heart beating. I Pushed forward and our lips touched.

I then felt another presents. We parted the kiss and I turned around and saw my father hovering over us.

"You ___ !" He yelled at me as he grabbed my hand twisting it and hearing it snap.

I cried out in pain but I then saw Gajeel punch my father in the face. He let go off me causeing me to fall into the soft grass.

Gajeel picked me up and rushed me to his house. He set me on the couch and wrapped my arm.

"Baka" he mumbled. "Why didn't you tell me" he asked.

"Because I didn't want you to punch him" I said looking away.

"Sorry" he said pulling me into a hug.

That night we both laid on the couch next to each other. We both thought that the adventure was over but it only had begun.

(hello baby dragons, this chapter was a little bit more happier but it'll get happy then sad then weird but trust me it gets better so just hold on for the ride because this roller coaster has a few twist and turns)