Chapter:3

Levy POV

We both woke up next to each other on the couch. I blushed hard when I realized that I was laying on Gajeel's chest.

He looked at me and smiled. He pulled me closer to him.

"Ya know that I will protect you forever right." He said sitting up me still on his chest.

Gajeel, I-I don't think that we should stay hear much longer. I said jumping off his chest and standing up.

"Why say that"? He questioned.

"M-my dad he knows where you live and he well he might-" I was caught off by Gajeel.

"I told ya that I wouldn't let anyone touch you I won't let anyone hurt ya because I love you levy" Gajeel spoke rest my head on his chest.

I smiled at him and snuggled into his chest. "I lov-" I was interrupted for the thousandth time by a loud banging coming from Gajeel's door.

"Levy,get your a** out hear and away from that idiot!" he called furious.

Gajeel grabbed my hand and led me to the back door and grabbed a box before running to his old pick up truck.

He hurried and lit the ignition and drove right pass my dad. My dad ran towards us but as soon as we made it out of the drive way he couldn't catch up.

"Levy, I know that this sounds weird but let's run away together"

(hello baby dragons sorry for the late update I went to cedar point and the I broke my phone so I was finally able to log in on my dads Mac(because I'm to poor to buy one) and so here's the knew update enjoy and who plays Pokemon go Cuz I do and I love please feel free to comment your team plz no hate comments because I want all the teams to like each other) PS:I'm team valor yay