Chapter:6

6 months later.

Gajeel and I moved out of Celia's Apartment and bought our own. A few days ago we got our furniture and moved in after work.

I was working at home and writing novels while Gajeel went out every night around 7:00 pm but would return around 10:00-11:00 pm with over a 100 dollars. He claimed that his job was babysitting every Monday-Friday but it didn't seem true.

I insured my self that I was just paranoid and that I should get over it so I did.

Tonight, I published one of my books we both prayed that it would sell. To celebrate Gajeel decided to cook for me and we went on a late picnic.

It was around 7 or 8 and the sun began to set. I love sunsets.

"It's beautiful" I said smiling.

"Not as beautiful as you" he said holding my hand.

I giggled at his remark but then he got on one knee and opened up a box that held a black diamond ring.

L-levy will you m-marry me.

I looked at him in aw

"Yes of corse" I said kissing him, until the kiss got deeper and we became one.

Later that night, after we began to walk home, two men one bigger and one thin in black hoods came towards us.

The bigger one pushed Gajeel down and held a knife to his throat. "Stop"! I cried

"Shut up, half pipe". He Said pulling a gun out.

He held it to me as fear ran through my body. Tears began to form in my eyes as the two men revealed them selves from the shadows.

It was jet and droy from shadow gear. "This is what you get for messing with shadow gear" he said putting a rag with chloroform up to his face. "Phantom lore scum" the bigger one said pulling his body over his shoulder and pushing me on the concrete and hitting my head of the pavement causing me to pass out while Gajeel was kidnapped.

(hello baby dragons sorry that it was a short and sad part but the next chapter is going to be interesting and also please know that I didn't want things to happen during the picnic scene but I had to if I wanted the next chapter to happen so plz forgive me and so long and goodnight) MCR