Chapter:4

" Yes" I said smiling.

"Great,shrimp" he said jokingly.

I laughed at the nickname he used.

"So where will we go" I asked looking out the window.

He reached into the glove box and pulled out a wooden box. When he opened it there was wads and wads of cash.

"Where did you get all this money at "I asked.

"My parents" he lied but at the time I didn't know. "But this won't last forever and I was thinking that maybe we could go to my aunt celia's in New York. It'll be far away and my aunt can help us out." He says gently placing his hand on my knee.

"Okay sounds good" I said smiling at him.

That night we got on a plane and flew to New York. However the plane ride was a little difficult.

I sat in between Gajeel and a total stranger. When Gajeel got up the man next to me began to flirt. 

I felt awkward and strange and tried to back away. Hello cupcake, I'm jet and- he was cut off by Gajeel. He pounded his fist right above his head. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY SHRIMP. He yelled.

Jet, then sinked to the bottom of his seat. A few moments later he switched seats with his much bigger friend. His name was droy and I then saw a strange tattoo on his arm it was the shadow gear symbol.

The mark soon disappeared and I thought that it was just my imagination, because book worms like me got a big imagination.

After that encounter everything went smoothly. By the end of the plane ride Gajeel's head was on my lap. Who knew that he got motion sickness.

We landed and got our baggage. We were finally in New York away from my dad and with Gajeel.

"Hey shrimp, we should probably get a cab and I'm pretty sure that she lives in this apartment building he said pulling it up on his phone.

A cab then pulled up to the curb that we were sitting at. "Hey let's take a cab" I said pointing to one.

Gajeel was thankfully able to call cab. We opened the door and climbed in.

"We're ya want to go" called a female voice from the drivers side.

"To this address" Gajeel said showing her the address that was on his phone.

She snapped her head back. "That's my address" she said.

"Aunt Celia"! Gajeel called out.

"Gajeel"! She shouted. "I didn't even recognize you.

"The touching reunion was soon ruined when the cars behind her began honking. She then put the car in drive and began to talk again.

"So why were you looking for me" she asked

"Well" Gajeel said rubbing the back of his head. "We ran away" he said holding my hand. "Oh really" she said.

"Why" she questioned

"Because my dad" I said looking at Gajeel.

I was about to explain more when she said " honey you don't have to tell me I understand"

"You guys can stay with me for a while, but if the cops show up I'm not going to lie to them" she in a serious tone.

"Okay we understand" Gajeel spoke in almost a whisper.

The cab ride was short. She stopped in front of her apartment and tossed Gajeel the keys.

"Don't do anything that your parents wouldn't want you to do, Gajeel" she said with a smile. Causing Gajeel to blush.

We walked up stairs and opened the door hearing it click. We walked in and saw that it was a small apartment and realized that we would have to sleep on the couch.

That night after Celia got home Gajeel and I laid on the couch next to each other. I then felt a warm hand on my stumach. I shivered at the touch. I turned around so that the hand was now on my lower back.

I saw Gajeel smile at me. My hands then wrapped around his neck. He then pushed me closer causing us to kiss.

"I-I love ya, shrimp"

"I love you too, Gajeel

"Gihi"

(hello baby dragons sorry for the late update. I've been procastanating and not doing this chapter. I'm very thankful for all the readers already and all the votes and a special thx to all of you for adding this book to there reading list and thank you thank you thank you so ver very much Nerdy_4_Life for putting this on one of your reading list if you wouldn't have then I would have never gotten all these reads so thank you so very much)