Chapte:7

It's been almost 4 months  since Gajeel was a kidnapped, the police stopped searching a while back but are still looking for the group shadow gear.

The shadow gear and phantom lore are gangs in New York City and have been in war with each other for atleast 1 year and 4 months and are almost impossible to arrest.

So far the police know that Gajeel was a babysitter and was just kidnapped by shadow gear.

But I knew the truth and I had lies myself. He belonged to phantom lore and was kidnapped by shadow gear and I was pregnant with his child.

I was almost 4 months in and my stomach was almost showing and every time aunt Celia came over I would hesitate to tell her but today I would even if it means me crying.

That night I invited her over for dinner, my stomach showing a little and she had her assumptions.

As we sat down for dinner she began to talk. "Ehh Levy you could've just told me that you were pregnant it's okay." She said rolling her eyes

"I'm sorry" I said getting watery eyes. "I just don't know what to do with out Gajeel."

"You continue to be strong for it" she said pointing at my belly.

"Okay" I said with a smile and sniffling up my tears.

"Well I better get going" she said grabbing her purse and opening the door.

"Bye" I said with a weak smile.

She was gone and it seemed like the moment she left I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it thinking that it was aunt Celia but I was wrong. There was a black envelope it said soon to be levy Redford on the front of it. I knew that it had to be shadow gear because of the emblem on it.

I opened it, if you want to get your soon to be husband back then I suggest that you meet us at this location tomorrow at noon and if you get the police or don't come he'll be dead by sun down.

I gasped at the note but I knew that I had to go and I couldn't risk not going or calling the police I just prayed that night that he would be okay.

(hello baby dragons sorry for a short chapter but it's getting intresting and I can't wait for the next chapter WAHAHA)