Epilogue

Gajeel and I were married April 4th and my dear Emma was born on February 14th a healthy baby girl.

My dad. He was killed by alcohol poisoning and it was his own damn fault(please excuse my French) Emma is now 3 months old and has a little black fluff on her head. She was going to have fathers black hair and my blue eyes. She resembled her father though. The only thing I hoped was that she wouldn't get piercings like her father. But at the same time I wanted her to be unique and beautiful in her own way. She's young and she's going to make her own choices when she's older but for now I just want to be happy with my baby and Gajeel by my side.

That day gajeel Emma and I all layer on the couch watching a movie. It was the perfect family I dreamed of except I'm sure after we watch the movie I'll be reading the book to her and I'll make Gajeel read it two.

I looked up at Gajeel as I twisted my hand with his. "What" he said knowing my look.

" Nothing"'I said with an evil chuckle.

"Do not make me read" he said looking at me

"Do it for Emma" I said with a pouty face.

"Fine ,Gihi"

(hello baby dragons sorry for it ending so soon so please enjoy and be safe eat cake and plz watch stranger things on Netflix it's an original series and literally binged watched it and if your into creep but hilarious things you should listen to the night vale pod casts there really cool and there are a gay couple but I roll with it ya know.)

Hi ya I'm gonna make a second part to runaways I think that it'll be about little Emma and maybe even Nalu's kid maybe some romance who knows.

ALL HAIL THE GLOW CLOD