Wattpad Is Cutting My Titles Short, And That Kinda Sucks

(I have a really important author's note down at the bottom, be sure to read that, too.)

Fluttershy's POV:
Now that Rainbow had made amends, and we were together, Pinkie let her stay over.

We walked up stairs, holding hands. When we reached the top and got in Pinkie's room, Applejack decided to pipe up. "So... what are you two doing? Are you two doing better?"

I realized she was referencing what happened earlier, and I kind of went mute.

"Totally doing better! We're dating now, and I couldn't be happier!" Rainbow grinned, "I would've considered myself lucky just to have her talk to me again, I never thought she'd actually date me. I'm super glad she did though!" Rainbow finished, and draped her arm over my shoulders.

"Oh Fluttershy what are you wearing on your finger? It's simply divine!" Rarity pointed out.

"Oh, this? It's a promise ring. Rainbow gave it to me." I gave a huge grin.

"Uh... sorry sugarcube... but what's a promise ring?" Applejack asked.

"A promise ring is something you can give to the person you're dating. It's meant as a promise that one receiving the ring will be the person the one giving the ring marries. It's like an engagement ring for beginners, but way less expensive." I explained.

She nodded, clearly understanding now.

Rainbow's POV:
For the next thirty minutes or so we helped Pinkie clean up. It was 7:54 when we finished. Pinkie Pie suggested a game of Monopoly, but with special rules.

She had come up with an idea where we would get in teams of two and be 'business partners' and share everything. Money, property, you name it.

Me and Fluttershy teamed up, and called ourselves Flutterdash. Rarity and Applejack were also teamed up, they went by Rarijack. Pinkie wanted her and Twilight to be Twinkie, but Twilight shut that down quick and made it Twipie. (Absolutely zero fourth wall breaks here XD)

We went on for a few hours, until eventually Fluttershy and I won.

"Rainbow we won!" Fluttershy yelled, throwing her arms around me and kissing me on the lips.

We kept the kiss going for what seemed like forever, and I had no intentions of ending it. We kept on until someone cleared their throats.

Damn it, let a girl celebrate.

Fluttershy started blushing like crazy, and Pinkie Pie told us that she had nachos ready and a wide selection of movies for us to choose from.

We sat around the TV in the living room and watched all three Alvin and the Chipmunks movies.

The nachos were amazing, and we all constantly thanked Pinkie Pie.

"It's really no problem." she muttered, "I wasn't going to let you starve, and we always have pizza when you sleep over, so I figured do something different." She finished with a smile and took her first bite out of the nachos.

"Wow. Not to pat myself on the back, but these are good!" She exclaimed.

"That's what we've been trying to tell you!" Twilight giggled at her girlfriend, and stroked her hair.

Pinkie Pie climbed up on the chair and got situated so that Twilight was on top. They started making out, which we tried to ignore. We tried to ignore it... until Twilight started taking off Pinkie's shirt and kicking off her boots, while Pinkie Pie started doing the same.

"Uh... you guys wanna take this upstairs?" I asked, trying to hold back laughter.

Twilight looked up, which for a split second left Pinkie Pie aggressively french kissing the air. It made it harder to keep a straight face, but I managed. "Uhm... yeah, if you don't mind." Twilight said.

"Not at all, you two go have fun!" Applejack said, gesturing to the stairs.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie ran upstairs after asking Rarity if she had any spare cloth.

We started watching the movie, until we were met with uproarious laughter from Pinkie. Fluttershy sneaked up there to see what they were doing.

"Pinkie Pie is tied up and Twilight's tickling her." She said matter-of-factly.

Okay, it was Pinkie Pie... what did we expect?

Fluttershy's POV:
I left out one small detail about what Twilight and Pinkie Pie were doing, but the others were still eating, they didn't need to hear all about what Pinkie was up there doing with Twilight.

Although... seeing them kind of got me curious. An old friend once told me that everyone had their own little kink or fetish, it made me wonder what mine was.

It made me wonder if Rainbow would be willing to experiment.

(A/N: Sorry the chapter is so short, but eh, it still works. I also wanted to tell you that I'm having a lot of fun writing this story, and it'll probably be way longer (chapter-wise) than my others. I think I'm going to make all my stories longer from now on, consider this a revival.

Side note, could we be seeing Fluttershy get kinky later in the story? How far will Rainbow be willing to go, if she's willing at all. Find out next time on Pokémon G-

Damn it! Wrong story again!)