Sometimes Looking On The Bright Side Isn't Enough

(Trigger Warning: Suicidal thoughs, violence)

Rainbow's POV:
I saw Fluttershy with my phone when I woke up from Aj's punch, oh no!

Fluttershy started crying and dropped my phone. She stood up and ran off. She got in her car and drove off, leaving me with the rest.

"What happened Aj?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah, what did you do Rainbow?!" Pinkie asked, not rudely, but she had a bit of edge to her usually happy voice.

"Well girls... Rainbow Dash here was about to ditch us all." Applejack said.

"Well hold on! Wait just a minute Appleja--" I started, but got punched again by Applejack, sending me to the hard ground.

"Shut up!" She yelled, obviously very pissed. "As I was sayin', Rainbow Dash here was about to ditch us for Spitfire."

Rarity scoffed, "What were you going to do with Spitfire?"

"Uhm... well... I was gonna..." I started to explain.

"Well based on these texts," Applejack said, glaring at me, "it looks like she was about to cheat on Fluttershy."

Everyone glared at me and asked to read the texts. I scooped up my phone off the ground. "I don't see why I should let you guys see it! You already know everything!"

"Oh give me that you asshole!" Pinkie Pie yelled at me, and yanked the phone out of my hand.

She read the texts out loud, the glared at me. They all stood up and started walking away.

"Wh-where are you guys going?" I yelled.

"To go and check on our friend! The one who is probably crying her eyes out right now!" Pinkie screamed, and stomped off.

Before getting in her car, Pinkie turned around and flipped me the middle finger.

They drove off down the road, leaving me behind.

I guess maybe I might have dropped the ball a bit.

Fluttershy's POV:
This was awful, I thought I mattered to Dashie.

I guess I was wrong.

I looked over at my bedside table, I had brought some Tylenol to deal with the headache I got from crying.

I wondered how many it would take for me to not wake up tomorrow.

I heard a knock on my door, "Fluttershy! You left the front door open! Please let us in!" Twilight yelled.

I slowly got up, placing the bottle of pain killers in my pocket.

"What is it?" I said, opening the door.

"Fluttershy, can we talk to you?" Twilight asked.

"I'd really prefer not to talk right now Twilight, if you don't mind." I said, walking away and sitting on my bed.

Twilight came and sat next to me, motioning for the others to do the same.

"Fluttershy, I'm really sorry about what happened. I'm here to talk." Pinkie said.

"You can't help!" I yelled, I didn't mean to be rude, but I was so angry, "There is no reason for me to be happy right now! Don't try to cheer me up!"

Pinkie Pie looked taken aback by what I said, but she sighed.

"Listen Fluttershy," she said. "I like to help people look on the bright side. Sometimes though, there isn't a bright side to look on. When that happens, I intend to be here through the dark. For you, Fluttershy, because you are one of my best friends."

I sighed, then smiled despite what was going on. It was nice to know that my other four friends cared about me.