This Title Was Gonna Have A Spoiler, But Nah.

Fluttershy's POV:
I drove out to the hill where Dashie was. Applejack wasn't happy that I just forgave Rainbow Dash just like that, but I actually felt bad for her.

I mean, Spitfire was right. I had been too scared to even bring up the possibility of sex with Rainbow, it was natural that she would be easily coerced.

I arrived at Lovebird Hill and got out of the car. I could see her from the road, halfway up and laying down. I started walking up the hill, and layed down next to her.

She rolled over to face me, tears streaming down her face.

"Fluttershy," her voice cracked, "I'm so sorry. I know that what I did was wrong and honestly you should probably just leave now, because if I manage to fuck up again and find another way to hurt you..." she couldn't continue, her voice just shut off.

I placed my finger to her lips "Shh...... it's okay. I know that I've been quite... conservative... when it comes to this stuff. I know that that you need things that I've been too scared to give you, so we need to make it right."

I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back, and started to take off my shirt.

(A/N: Sorry, but I will not write sex scenes. Have this author's note instead!)

Rainbow's POV:
"Wow." I gasped, "You are really good." I turned to Fluttershy to see her blushing.

"Thanks," she said out of breath, "You were great too." She smiled as she put her shirt back on.

"You know, it's getting pretty late. We should probably go home." I said to her.

"Yeah..." She said. "but my parents aren't home, and Zeph left to live with some friend while he looks for a job. Can I stay with you? At least for tonight?"

"Sure Flutters." I said softly, kissing her on the forehead.

We got into her car and she started driving to my place. We made idle chat to pass time.

We came to a red light, and waited for it to turn green. When the color changed Fluttershy started driving.

Someone drove out in front of us.

"Fluttershy!!" I screamed. I undid my seat belt and threw myself on top of her.

CRAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Please let Fluttershy be okay.....