Fluttershy Has Pretty Chill Parents

(Quick question: do you think I update to fast? Should I slow down with the updates?)

Rainbow's POV:
After the last movie had finished, we all said goodnight and turned into bed

Fluttershy and I snuggled up on the couch.

"F-Fluttershy?" I stammered, wondering if she could see my red ears and cheeks through the dark.

"Yes, Dashie?" She rolled over to face me.

"I was just... wondering... uhm... oh my God why is this so hard to say? I was just wondering... would you maybe... be... willing... to do some... ughhhh... things with me?" I muttered. I don't know why... but something about Fluttershy, she was so cute and delicate and innocent... I felt weird asking her about this.

"Wh-what kinds of... things" Fluttershy questioned.

I could see her soft pink blush on her cheeks, so my lava red face must stand out like hell.

"Well... I mean... you know..." I was afraid my face was gonna catch fire, "k-kin... kinky things...." I murmured

Fluttershy's face turned a bright red, "Oh... well... Rainbow I don't know... I can try... I've kind of wanted to experiment too. I'm not sure... I... I'll try though. For you, Dashie." She said.

Fluttershy's POV:
It was weird that Rainbow Dash decided she wanted to experiment on the same night I did... almost like she could read my mind.

We cuddled up closer to each other and drifted off to sleep.

--Time Skip--

Rainbow's POV:
When we woke up Fluttershy and I gave each other a long hug, she had to leave.

"I love you Fluttershy." I said to her, "See you tomorrow." I pulled away and kissed her.

"I love you too, see you." She said after the kiss was over.

I pulled her back in and caught a smell of something, it was an earthy scent, a hint of some kind of flower, but I couldn't tell for sure what it was.

I knew one thing, though... it drove me wild.

I lightly sniffed the air to find out where that intoxicating smell came from.

"Uhm... what are you doing? If you don't mind me asking." Fluttershy said.

I shushed her, "I need to find out what the smell is." I said, I won't lie... the scent was kind of addicting.

I took a huge whiff of the air, but eventually gave up.

I went in to give Fluttershy one last hug.

There was that smell... stronger than ever.

I hugged her tight, and took a huge gulp of air.

It was Fluttershy!!

Now that I had found the scent, I kind of couldn't help myself. I took huge sniffs of Fluttershy hoodie.

She started giggling. "Rainbow? Are you... smelling me?"

I pulled away and blushed like crazy. "Uhm... well you see... I... well...." I stammered, until Fluttershy cut me off.

"That's okay," she giggled, "Here." She slowly took off her hoodie. When she lifted it above her head a large portion of her stomach showed. I was suprised at how lean she was, I mean I obviously knew she was skinny, but her hoodie added a bit of fluffiness. I blushed super hard.

"Okay, you can keep this if you wa-" She stopped when she saw me blush, "What?" She asked.

"N-nothing. Thanks for the hoodie." I stammered, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She handed me the hoodie and walked off to her mom's car.

Fluttershy's POV:
"Where's your jacket Fluttershy?" My mom questioned.

"I gave it to my friend Rainbow Dash. The rainbow-haired girl." I responded.

"Why?" She questioned, "Is she your girlfriend? Because if she is you should invite her over for dinner. Your dad's on a business trip in Cloudsdale, and I'm going to have to drive out there with him tomorrow. You talk about her a lot, but I want to meet her personally so I can tell your dad all about her. He'll be so proud, you know how happy it makes him when you put yourself out there." Mom finished with a huge smile.

It was nice to have parents that were so accepting of me. Pansexuality usually doesn't sit well with others.

I called Rainbow Dash and invited her over.

(A/N: Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story! I recently made a MLP shipping opinions book, check that out and leave some ships for me to give my opinions on!

Okay, now let me briefly explain the Mane 6's sexualities.
Fluttershy: Pansexual
Rainbow Dash: Lesbian
Rarity: Lesbian
Applejack: Bisexual
Pinkie Pie: Asexual (Panromantic)
Twilight Sparkle: Asexual (Biromantic)
These sexualities will stay the same for every story.)