• seven •

The Indominus seems to stare at them for awhile, seeming to examine them before opening its mouth, taking the gyrosphere between its teeth

The Indominus seems to stare at them for awhile, seeming to examine them before opening its mouth, taking the gyrosphere between its teeth. The three people scream as the dinosaur’s teeth break through the glass and begin to smash the gyrosphere against the ground. They honey-haired girl leans into Zach’s chest as much as she can. Her screaming is cut short when she feels herself falling out of the gyrosphere.

“Go! Go!” Reagan hears Zach’s frantic yelling and snaps up to her feet, sprinting off. The boys follow her, a little far behind. “Gray, go! Reagan, keep running!”

The frightened teen encourages herself to run faster. She pushes her legs harder and runs as fast as she can. She can see a cliff. The Indominus roars from behind them. She keeps running, but turns to look behind her. Suddenly, there was no ground beneath her. She had ran right off the cliff. Reagan screams as she plummets down into the cold water. Luckily, she’s able to hold her breath underwater for long periods of time.

Zach and Gray were soon underneath, too. Zach motions for both of them to stay quiet and underwater. Even in the water, they can still hear the Indominus’ roar and loud footsteps fade away. They all resurface and make their way to shore. They rest for awhile before Zach turns to his younger brother.

“You jumped,” Zach says, shocked. “Gray, y–you jumped!”

Gray smiles as Zach then turns to Reagan. “And Reagan, you ran like hell. But, you, uh. You fell.”

She rolls her eyes. “With dignity and pride. I’m proud of myself, Mitchell. You should see the amount of running I do during an average day. Here’s the twist: I don’t run at all.”

They all burst out laughing and soon get up to walk away. As they walk, Reagan notices that her shirt is see-through, and you could see her bra. She covers her chest and her cheeks turn a bright red.

Zach turns to make sure she’s okay. Before he could ask what’s wrong, he sees her trying to cover her chest as much as she can. He takes off his jacket and hands it to her. She smiles as she puts it on.