Aryanna

The lovely people who lived on an island, viewed the  ocean and the land as opposed realms. Therefore it was important that offerings were made to the oceans when they travelled on the waters. They all feared the wailing female spirit, if this spirit was heard outside of a house, the death of one of its inhabitants was evident. The female spirits appearance varies, from an ugly old hag to a beautiful young woman, but everyone agrees in one thing, the spirits blood curdling wail will be heard three times before someone dies. Many people would make sure to take extra offerings. They had no idea that there lives where about to change.

There simple village was the whole island. The islands name is Aryanna. The island caught the attention of a certain demonic god. He wanted the island for himself. So he sent his wailing female spirit after the entire island population. He hoped the island would clear out. Much to his dismay and glory the towns people didn't heed the banshee's warnings. Instead the Aryan's began to pray to their gods for protection. Niamh crossed the Western Sea on a magical horse, named Embarr, to help the people of Aryanna. As the daughter of the god of the sea, she was the best to help.

Balor was furious with the god of the sea. He decided to trick the daughter into heading back to her family. He went on shore and soon found his target. With his trickery, Aryanna eventually fell out of favor with the gods. The gods submerged the island under the water.

<><><><><><268><><><><><>