Anxiety

The Aryan's took their fill of the people on the ship. There was nothing left.

After the meal the Aryan's dove down back to their underwater home. Their tales disappeared and they were left in their swimsuits once again. Athena was in shock from all she had witnessed. She declined being around anyone and headed for her room. Her mind was all over the place as she tried to come with grips of what she was witnessing.

Was she going crazy? What was really happening with her? Another question entered her mind, was she dreaming? The thoughts continued to flood her mind. She wanted answers. No, she needed answers however she couldn't face them. Couldn't face the monsters she saw. The monster she was.

That's when the images of the night flooded back to her. She remembered the taste. Shuddering she threw herself at the bed and wrapped the golden blankets around her body as she whimpered. All those people. All those innocent people.

------

Cadeyrn heard Athena's whimpers as he listened outside her door. He was in charge of her safety and had went to check on her. His feelings for the girl were growing. He wanted her. Even the thought of her had him licking his lips.

His comrades also were developing an interest in Athena and a few times he had gotten into fights with them. His jealously taking over.

Cadeyrn placed his ear on the closed door again and was happy to hear that Athena was snoring lightly. Smiling he turned and left. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep himself away for much longer.

<><><><><><6,991><><><><><>