Sunken Ship

Athena took in a deep breath when her head went above the surface of the water. She was frantic. First she was pushed over the edge of a cliff, then she began to drown. Now she has a tale. Lifting her hand up to wipe her face she notices her hands don't feel right. Taking her hands away from her face she examines them closely.

Much to her horror her hands weren't what they used to be. Her hands were webbed now. Her bathing suit was different also. Instead of her golden bikini top it was now a set of golden sea shells that covered her chest. She ducked her head. Shimmering below the water was a shinny golden coloured tail. It wasn't a dream. This all wasn't a dream. Or was it?

"What is happening?" Athena asked Cadeyrn.

"You have taken one of your other forms. You, like us, are a mermaid. Or more specifically a siren." He answered as he gestured towards his people.

Athena stared at him. She noticed things about him she hadn't before. He seemed to glow slightly, his eyes were two colours, his chin had a slight dusting of hair. He smiled at her and she saw his teeth seemed different. Then his eyes turned away from her looking off into the distance. She followed his line of sight and saw a ship.

Cadeyrn's smile got larger and he joined his people as they all swam towards the ship. He made it a few feet away then stopped. "Athena come. See what we do."

At first she didn't like the idea. "Athena you can swim better then a fish. More graceful then a dolphin. Come and join us." Then he dove below the surface only to pop up again a feet away. He continued his trek not looking back. He was right though. The whole village looked like a pod of dolphins as they swam towards the ship.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Athena heard a familiar voice say. She turned her head. "Yes." Was her simple reply. "Just watch it gets better." Athena frowned slightly as she turned her attention back to the people. Soon the melodically of singing rang up above the beating sounds of the crashing waves. As Athena continued to watch men came to the edge of the ship. One by one they fell into the water below. The Aryan's picked up the drowning men and dragged them under farther. Athena couldn't see what was happening below the waters surface however she watched as the ship began to sink. Balor clapped. Athena looked over at him. He was sitting cross legged on the water. As the ship sank Balor rose more above the water. When the ship was completely  gone from view Balor took Athena's hand. He dragged her down to the sunken ship. "It's time to feed. Sing Athena. And bask in this bounty."

<><><><><><6,721><><><><><>