I Can Do Better (Jack and Jack Threesome)

Authors note: Sooooo ummmmmm yeaaaaaa. This is going to be interesting ✌️😘

Y/N P.O.V.

                 You know what sucks? Living with your two sexy bestfriends that like to roam your house shirtless. I mean I've know them my whole life and I've always had a crush on both of them and I just want them to pound into me so I can't walk for a month. Gilinsky is definitely a fuck boy so I probably could never be in a relationship with him, but Johnson, the things he could do....... I kinda got carried away thinking about this and I started to rub myself in our living room.
"They aren't supposed to be back for at least another hour or two" I thought, or that's what they told me..... I got completely naked and spread my legs as far as I could on our small couch and started rubbing my clit..... I slid two fingers in thinking about Johnson doing the same, while i played with my boobs think about Gilinsky doing that, I moaned both of their names back and forth and I guess I was so into pleasuring myself thinking about them that I don't hear the front door open and the two Jacks came inside laughing but then got silent when they saw and heard me moaning their last names while pleasing myself. I came screaming a mixture of their last names, kinda like Gilison which must've sounded really weird, I milked the pleasure a bit more and stood up to grab my clothes, but as I turned around I stopped dead in my tracks staring at my two best friends who had painful looking erections while they watched me please myself....

I-I-I'm s-so sorry I-I didn't k-know you g-guys w-would be h-home y-yet... I quietly said while stuttering.

I know you were moaning both our names, but let's be real here I would fuck you harder. Gilinsky said cockily.

You may "fuck her harder" but I can do better, I'd make sure she wouldn't be able to walk for a week, while at the time still making sure she loved it and not just leave her to go fuck another girl. Johnson said while smirking.

We'll if you think you can do better lets put it to the test. Gilinsky said while taking off is clothes, and man I'm gonna say it he looked so sexy as he slowly took off his Nirvana shirt and unbuckled his belt while slowly sliding his pants and boxers off at the same time.

You're not going to touch her unless she's 100% on the same page. Johnson said then looked at me. I gulped nervously and nodded my head slowly, right after I did that Johnson ripped his clothes off at an inhuman speed and started to walk over to me with Gilinsky at his side. Johnson started kissing me while Gilinsky kissed all over my body. I was beyond nervous even though I wasn't a virgin. Johnson's lips were so soft and loving but rough at the same time. Gilinsky was pretty rough but he still had soft lips. Johnson slipped his tongue inside my mouth and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. Out of no where Gilinsky shoved three fingers inside me making me moan and pull on Johnson's hair. He pumped his fingers in and out and I was a moaning mess. I started to hear various groans coming from both boys, I opened my eyes and they were jacking off to the sight of me, I moved there hands and replaced them with mine. The only thing that could be heard from the room was moaning and groaning of either people names or curse words. Gilinsky came first seeming he started jacking before Johnson and I already came once so my pleasure stimulation was higher than before. He groaned my name very deeply and sexily as he came all over my hand and backside. A few moments later I came all over his fingers moaning a mixture of both of their last names seeing as Johnson was biting my neck and chest while I was still being fingered by Gilinsky and I was pumping Johnson. Then a few moments after me Johnson came all over my other hand and my front side while groaning my name loudly. We all regained our breath and Johnson whispered in my ear: "Think you can take both of us?" With a smirk playing on his lips. Oh god yes! I moaned/screamed out. Johnson was going to give me anal while Gilinsky just fucked me normally so no matter what way I/they moved one of them would be deep inside me. Johnson used lube to make it easier for his dick to slid into me, while Gilinsky slid on a barley there condom so we could feel as much pleasure as possible. They started to slide into me at the same time but to keep me distracted from the loan Gilinsky was kissing me and rubbing my clit, while Johnson massaged my boobs and whispered sweet nothings in my ear. As soon as the were both deep inside of me and I adjusted they started to pound into me. Ons of Johnson's hands was on my right hip and the other on my left boob and One of Gilinsky's hands was on my left hip while the other was rubbing fast right circles on my clit. Johnson was more sweet and loving than rough but Gilinsky was all out rough but I loved all of it.
DEEPER!!! I moaned/screamed they both obeyed. They started going faster, deeper, and rougher as I came all over them, I felt Johnson's cum fill me to the brim as he groaned Y/N!!! and I felt Gilinsky come into the condom as he screamed Y/N!!!! They both slowly pulled out of me and I whimpered at the lose of contact. Gilinsky disposed of the condom and we all say on the couch regaining our breath. After we did that we got dressed and we all fell asleep on the couch. We all did this every Friday afternoon, and left me say I was in pure bliss 😏😏👉👌

Authors note: SO IM REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONE but also disturbed (that's a band btw <<) anywaysssssss hope you enjoyed it also sorry for any mistakes 😂😘✌️