Call Me Daddy (Requested Sammy Wilk Smut)

AUTHORS NOTE:                      This one was requested by my best friend Taytum who also has wattpad she writes really good stories her name is O2LSTACOS anywaysssssss byeeee 😂😘✌️

  Taytum's P.O.V.

    I was going swimming today with my best friend Bethanie (ayeeee that's meeee :DD) her boyfriend Nash and Carter (CARTAH STAHP no? Okay...) but what they didn't tell me is that Samuel Wilkinson was going to be there. I hate him so fucking much, that's why I called him Samuel instead of Sammy or Sam, he hates his full name, so why not piss him off as much as possible. Now I just don't hate him because I judge him, no way, he's just like my friends, he smokes weed, drinks, he knows how to have a good time but he's so annoying, he always says the stupidest things and always says he gets with all these girls, I mean don't get me wrong he's sexy as hell so i don't doubt the hooking up all the time thing, but I know he's hiding something. Anyways we are picking Samuel up last since he lives the farthest away, I'm having a good time right now but I know Samuel is going to ruin it just when he gets in the damn car.
"BETHANIE YOU BITCH! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SAMUEL WAS COMING!?" I shouted.
"BECAUSE YOU WOULDNT HAVE CAME THEN AND I DONT WANT TO BE ALONE WITH THEEE OTHER GUYS, AND ITS NOT MY FAULT NASH WAS THE ONE WHO INVITED HIM!" She shouted back.
"Mkayyyy -.- I said squinting my eyes at her. Just because he's here doesn't mean I'll be nice. I said scowling. I was wearing this:

And my bikini was this:

We finally got to Samuel's house and he had a stupid smirk on his face walking out of his home

We finally got to Samuel's house and he had a stupid smirk on his face walking out of his home. He opens the car door and his smirk instant dropped when he saw me, looks like he didn't know I was gonna be here 😒
"Hello Taytum N. B." He said smirking I hated when he used my first initials of my middle and last name 😒.
"Hello Samuel." I said smirking back as he scowled at me.
"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU GUYS CANT GET ALONG I WILL TIE YOU TO TOGETHER AND MAKE YOU HUG EACH OTHER TILL YOUR FRIENDS!!!" Bethanie screamed at us.
We all fell silent...
"Fine I'll try." I said sighing.
"YAYYY!" Bethanie yelled.
We pulled up back too Nash's and Bethanie's house to use their pool, since I wasn't changed yet (and apparently neither was Samuel 😒) I went to change in a random room. As I changed out of my clothes I went over to my back pack to get out my swimsuit. I jumped as high as a fucking rabbit when I heard a deep sexy groan behind me. I turned around and tried to cover myself as much as possible, because standing there was Samuel Fucking Wilkinson.
"WTF ARE YOU DOING SAMMY!" I screamed trying not to look at the prominent bulge in his shorts.
"I-I didn't k-know this room w-was o-occupied." He said nervously while stuttering as he looked me up in down. I realized this was my chance to fuck him I mean it's a one time thing and it might relieve some tension.
"Why do you sound so nervous Sammy, I thought you were a pro at getting girls." I said smirking.
"I-I..." He stuttered.
"Spit it out Samuel." I said still smirking.
"I-I'm a-a v-virgin..." (YA LYIN 😂) He said quietly while stuttering and looking at his feet. I always knew he was hiding something.
"I guess I can't fuck you now." I said trying not to smirk.
"NO NO TAYTUM PLEASE IVE
LIKED YOU FOR THE LONGEST TIME I NEED THIS!" He moaned/screamed. I turned around to see him rubbing himself threw his shorts. I moaned just at the sight. I made the come here sign with my finger and he pulled off his clothes as he came closer to me, and let me just say after he took off his boxer briefs he's erection hit his stomach and man, he was HUGE... I looked at his dick for a long time and I guess he thought something was wrong.
"What's wrong? OH MY GOD ITS SMALL ISNT IT?!?" He said getting nervous.
"No, no Sam your fucking huge." I said still amazed. He blushed at my comment.
"Are you sure your ready?" I asked.
"Y-yea..." Sammy said while gulping. I grabbed his hand and led him to the bed and pushed him back so he was laying down. He proper himself up on his elbows so he could watch me. I slowly crawled up to him as e watched my boobs intently the whole time. I got up and sat right above his dick and grabbed it lightly, he moaned.
"Are you 100% sure your ready Sammy?" I asked looking into his eyes.
"Of course, but one more thing baby girl, call me Daddy." He said smirking and grabbing my hips slamming me down on his dick.
"Oh fuck!" I moaned/screamed.
"T-Taytum fuc- oh god..." Daddy groaned. I put one of my hands on his chest and started bouncing, while I was reaching my other down to rub my clit, but I guess Sammy (Daddy 😏) saw because he grabbed my hand and used his own to rub my clit.
"SAMMY!" I moaned/yelled. He gripped my hips hard and stopped fucking me.
"It's Daddy to you." He said gritting his teeth and slapping my ass. He then continued to bounce me up and down on his cock fast and hard as he leaned up to kiss and leave hickeys all over my neck and chest.
"D-daddy I-I'm about t-to c-cum." I said while moaning and stuttering.
"Cum for Daddy, babygirl." He whispered in my ear. I moaned loudly scratching at his chest as I had the best orgasm I've ever had. I felt his come fill me up (birthcontrol) and him groaning loudly and sexily as he caught his breath. He slowly pulled out of me and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He pulled the covers up and we slid under them, cuddling.
"I know I might have screwed things up big time, by being a douche, but I really like you, hell I might even love you, and I was wondering if you'd go out with me?" Sammy said nervously.
"Yes I will Sammy." I said looking up at him and smiling. He leaned down to give me a passionate kiss and after that we laid our heads back and fell asleep, we've been together ever since.

AUTHORS NOTE: I'm pretty proud about dis one toooooooooooooo 😂😘✌️