Sexually Frustrated (Shawn Mendes Smut)

Authors note: DIDNT WRITE THIS FRIEND WROTE IT OR STOLE IT FROM ANOTHER PERSONS STORY

                   Your P.O.V.

Me and Shawn had been dating for a long time, 2 years to be exact. And, we love each other so so much. But I'm so sexually frustrated that i can't see straight. I'm not a virgin but I wish I was. I lost it to my last boyfriend who was a dick. Ugh, I hate him, I really want Shawn to be my first but it's too late. But, not for him, he's definatly  a damn virgin. I mean it's so bad it;s radiating off of him. He wants to wait until marriage. But the other day he walked out of the shower and didn't know I was home.... let's just say I saw EVERYTHING for the first time. And he was hard, like who the fuck gets out of the shower hard?!?! He had to be doing something besides showering. Well, when he saw me he screamed and tried his best to cover himself, then ran back to the bathroom. That night I tried to make a move, but he acted shy and said he still very much wanted to wait. Now everyday since then all i can think about is how great it would feel to have him inside me. Ugh, I just want him so bad.... I started thinking of what I would let him do to me and I got a little carried away...

               Shawn's P.O.V.

Finally Carter got done with his filming I've been at his house all dang day. I was supposed to stay the night and chill tomorrow also, but he's so stressed, it' stressing me. I think I'm just gonna leave.
"Uh Carter, I think I'm just gonna head home to Y/N." I said standing up and starting to walk out of the room.
"You don't have to cover up anything, I know  you're gonna go home and tap that." He said with a wink then he started dying of laughter. I shot him a bad look.
"I'm such a scared virgin that I say I'm waiting." He said in a mocking tone. My face blushed but I was also angry.
"Shut up Carter." I turned and stomped down the stairs.
"Shawn I'm just kidding!" He yelled after me giggling a little. I got in my car and headed home. It's late Y/N is for sure asleep so I don't want to wake her. I carefully and quietly opened the door and headed towards our room. I was about to reach for the handle when I heard something. I think they were moans. My heart sunk. I waited so long that she found someone who could please her. I thought and felt tears threatening to spill. What should I do about it? I don't want to walk in and see that.
"Shawn." Y/N moaned. My ears perked up and my heart started to race.
"Mm Shawn just like that." She moaned. Just a peek won't hurt. I thought, slowly cracking the door and peeking my head in. My eyes grew wide. Y/N was laying on the bed naked. Her back was arched off of the bed and her legs were slightly parted. I couldn't see anything luckily. What is she doing? I thought. Then her legs fell further apart and I could see her hand rubbing down there viciously. There was a very wet substance everywhere. I felt uncomfortable down there. I glanced down and saw a huge bulge forming. I looked back up and saw she wasn't looking. I have only touched myself once, it was in the shower but I didn't really know what I was doing. So it just stayed hard and Y/N saw me... But even though I had just done it once something told me it would help my uncomfortable bulge. I reached down and rubbed myself through my pants. It felt so much better when I could hear her moans. I reached into my pants and started pumping, my vision went blurry from pleasure.
"Shawn!! Shawn!!" She screamed. I looked up thinking she had caught me. But her eyes were closed tight. She was going harder than before. Something started coming out of her and she sighed loudly in relief. My dick was so hard it hurt, I accidentally groaned in pain. Y/N's head hot my way and her eyes grew wide.
"Shawn?!?!" She screamed closing her legs.
"I-I'm so sorry." I said walking toward her trying to apologize.
"Why were you watching me?!"
"I-I don't know, I didn't mean to it just happended." I explain, I could feel my face turning even more red then before. She looked down and saw my bulge.

Your P.O.V.

I was mad at Shawn until I laid my eyes on the massive bulge in his pants. He looked away with his face turning even more red. I got on my knees in front of him. I started palming him threw his pants and he groaned looking at me. He lightly pushed me away.
"I'm saving myself till marriage." He stated. I kind of got pissed.
"Am I not who you're gonna marry?!?" I asked angered.
"We'll, yea." He answered.
"Then get the fuck on this bed." He looked shocked.
"N-no." I grabbed the top of his pants and pulled him toward me. I unbuckled his belt.
"I-" he started to say something but I cut him off.
"Just let me touch you! You can still save yourself!" I started unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down. I laid my eyes on his tight boxers.
"You make me so fucking horny." I mumbled lightly running my hand over it. He tensed up and held his breath. I smirked and rubbed harshly.
"Gosh." He moaned biting his lip. I pulled his boxers down, and immediately his hands went to hide himself as much as possible. I grabbed a handful of his hair and started kissing him passionately. He relaxed and forgot about what was going on, then placed his hands on my waist. I took the chance and started pumping him. He moaned into the kiss and pulled away, looking down. He gripped my wrist making me go faster. Then he gripped my waist and threw his head back. His hips bucked up begging for more. I knelt down and took his length into my mouth. He whimpered and looked down, where my eyes were waiting. His eyes locked with mine, then he held my head in place and thrusted. I moaned around his dick at the thought of the "innocent" little thing doing this. I gagged a little but quickly took him all in. His mouth hung open wide and. He looked down at me. His eyes were squinted sorta, and his eyebrows were scrunched together. He bit his lip. Then his face changed to confusion.
"Y/N I feel weird." He breathed out. I pulled him out of my mouth and pumped him.
"You're going to cum." I said with a smirk. He looked scared and backed up, pushing my hand away.
"I-I don't want to." He stated.
"Shawn it feels amazing." I said trying to bring him back to me. He shook his head. I groaned and kissed him roughly. He pulled back,
"I'm not falling for that again." I huffed and pushed him against the nearest wall.
"If you love me you'll catch me." I said jumping into his arms. He grabbed my thighs and looked very very scared. I placed my entrance above him. I looked in to his eyes.
"Are you really saving yourself or are you just scared?" I asked. He blushed.
"What of it hurts?" I giggled.
"Shawn it won't hurt you."
"Will it hurt you?!?!"
"A little but I'll be fine." He looked into my eyes then he kissed me.
"Ready?" I asked. He shook his head yes. I lowered myself on him. His jaw dropped.
"God you're bigger than I thought." I breathed sinking all the way down on him.
"I-I feel weak." He whimpered with his legs shaking.
"Bed." I mumbled into his neck kissing it. He walked over to the bed and laid me down. He was still in me but was now on top. God damn he was looking so deep into my eyes I thought I was going to melt. I flipped us over and started to ride him. He bit his lip and gripped my hips hard.
"You barely fit." I breathed out with a whimper.
"Is that bad?!?!" He asked with worry in his eyes but still biting his lip.
"Damn you really are a virgin." I moaned bouncing hard. He gritted his teeth he looked... Angry?!
"I'm tired of people acting like I can't please a girl." He groaned flipping me over and thrusting in hard and fast. I screamed and dug my nails into his back.
"Am I making you feel good?!?" He questioned already enjoying himself, and cockily already knowing the answer.
"Y-yes!" I moaned out.
"Gosh Y/N you're so tight." He moaned a little unsure of what he said. I flipped him over so I was on top again.
"Only for you baby." I moaned in his ear. He whimpered. I went harder, and he grabbed my ass.
"I'm sorry." He mumbled/moaned.
"No baby do it again, grab my ass, slap it." I moaned in his ear. He groaned and did just that. He slapped it then grabbed it hard and I went faster.
"God damn Shawn I'm close." I moaned.
"M-me to." He said shakily.
"It's going to be great." I mumbled in his ear, then sucked on his neck. He gasped then I felt him fill me up. That sent me over the edge and I came on him.
"Fuck." He groaned throwing his head back. I smirked at his dirtiness. I pulled myself off of him but laid back down with my hands on his chest. We made out then he pulled back.
"Was it good?" He asked out of breath. "God Shawn it was way better than good." I said looking into his eyes. He blushed.
"You've got to be more sure of yourself baby boy." I smirked. He smirked also and wrapped his arms tightly around me.
"I love you." He mumbled.
"I love you too." I whispered and fell asleep listening to his breathing, feeling protected in his arms.

AUTHORS NOTE: just letting y'all know I haven't been on here and forever AND I DID NOT WRITE THIS. My friend loved a story that she found and posted it on my imagines book. I do not own this story.