First Time (Kian Lawley Requested Smut Part 2)

Authors note: Part 2 😂😘✌️

Recap: I took a deep breath and walked in...

           Taytum's P.O.V.

   Right when he heard the door creak he jumped so high and tried to cover himself as much as possible.
"Taytum oh my god you aren't supposed to be home yet!" Kian groaned/yelled because one of his hands was still wrapped securely around his shaft while the other one was trying to cover up as much as possible.
"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!" He shouted.
"I'm wearing something a little more sexy babe, don't you like it?" I say swaying my hips as I move closer to him. I see him gulp while his eyes roam my body. I slowly get closer to him, and once I'm close enough I shut the laptop. I slowly remove his hands from his erect penis and I sit on his lap, his cock touching my clothed heat makes me wetter and wetter by the second.
"T-Taytum what- what are you d-doing??" Kian asks with a shaky and stuttering voice.
"I'm ready Kian, I want to please you as much as possible." I say with a slight smirk.
"Baby are-are you sure, I mean I have my hand to pleasure me until your 100% sure your ready." Kian said looking so deep into my eyes he could be looking at my soul. (what soul? ;-;)
"I'm sure." I said smiling he started kissing my lips passionately while slowly removing my lingerie from my body. He broke the kiss for a split second so he could get the straps of my bra off and so he could remove my panties. (Taytum 😏😏😏) He started kissing down my neck as he laid my down softly on the bed, he kicked the laptop on the floor softly so he wouldn't brake it with out braking the series of kisses he was leaving on my neck. He moved his hand down slowly and started rubbing my clit, I was moaning loudly all over the place as he continued to rub soft tight circles on my clit. He slowly slipped a finger in me and it felt foreign and it wasn't very pleasuring at first but then it got so much better. As he thrusted his finger in and out of me quicker and starting rubbing figure eights on my clit I couldn't hold my orgasm back any longer and I came all over his fingers. He sensually liked them clean while staring into my eyes then slowly got on top off me.
"Are you sure your ready,because we can still stop now.?" Kian asked.
"I'm sure Kian." I told him staring into his dark brown eyes.
"Okay." He said slowly slipping his dick into me. He closed his eyes tightly and quietly groaned, I'm glad he's feeling pleasure because this hurts like hell. He finally was all the way in but stopped to let me adjust.
"Kian it hurts..." I said as a few tears ran down my cheeks, Kian would softly wipe them away with his thumb.
"I know baby, but it will be better soon I promise." He said kissing me softly. He started thrusting and the pain slowly started to fade, and after awhile it got pleasurable.
"Oh god, KIAN faster!" I moaned/yelled. He started thrusting as hard and deep and as fast as possible. I felt a knot form in my stomach and I knew I was close.
"K-Kian I-I'm..."
"I know baby I am too." He groaned. I felt his cum shoot out of his tip and deep inside of me and that sent me over the edge. I screamed out his name as I clawed at his back while he buried his face in the crook of my neck.
"That-that was amazing." I said out of breath.
"Yes-yes it was." Kian said him still deep inside me while he was still catching his breath. He slowly slipped out of me causing me to whimper from the loss of contact. He lifted the blanket and we both slid underneath it cuddling together.
"I love you Taytum." Kian said kissing my head.
"I love you too." I said cuddling closer to him and falling into a deep sleep....

AUTHORS NOTE: YAYYYYYY PART 2 BISANATACHES 😂😘✌️