The Lovely Taehyung pt. 1

Bangtang had a week off and you asked Namjoonie if you could come and stay cuz you got nothing else to do this week with your kpop group and they let you go stay with them so it's okay.

You arrived finnaly after a long car ride from (your sponsored company) to bighit and went to the guys dorm and knocked on the door.

"Hey you guys home" as you said knocking because it was locked.
After about 20 seconds you hear the unlocking of the door and it starts opening. Out came a Hoseok gesturing you to come in and helped you with your luggage.

"So who's room do you wanna stay in with" Hoseok said while closing the main door behind you. "Taehyung's of course." You and Hosoek both giggled because Tae is your bf. "Haha of course, that was a dumb question". Hoseok grabbed some of your luggage as well as you did too and headed off to Taehyung's room. He knocked on the door to warn whoever's in their that we are coming in and opened the door.

"Hey Tae y/n is here and she's coming in"

"Ahh babe your here" Tae said while running up to you and hugging you so tightly and give you a smol kiss on the cheek.

"Haha hi Tae I missed you too" you gave him a kiss back.

Hoseok left your luggage in the doorway of Taehyung's room
Knowing you and him can take care if it now. Tae grabbed some of your luggage and put it next to his bed and you put the rest there too.

Tae fell on top of his bed and sighs. "I really missed you y/n, I'm glad your finnaly here." He said with his eyes closed with a big smile in his face. "Me too" you said and slowly crawled on top of Tae and lay on him. He wrapps his arms around you and flips you two around and he pins you on the bed. He inches his face closer to yours, you can feel his breath on your lips and soon enough his lips meet yours. He depends the kiss even more, and starts grinding on you, both slightly moaning. Tae moves his hands around feeling every inch of your body and slides his hands under your shirt. From the feeling of his slightly cold hands, shivers sent through your body. He's just feeling your stomach and slim sides and finnaly slips them underneath your back. He must be trying to warm up his hands. Cute.

Your two were suddenly interrupted by someone knocking on the door and walking in. Jungkook walks in while reading a piece of paper while holding his glasses so they don't fall off his face, and when he finnaly looks up at you two he freezes and starts blushing. "I-I-im sorry I didn't realize your two were-" the maknae didn't want to finnish his sentance and turned around from the embarrassment of interrupting you. "kookie" you said while jumping off Tae's bed and running up to Jungkook, as he turns around and is immidietly embrasses by a hug from you. Burying your face in his chest while enjoying the warmness of his body. "I missed you kookie" you said in a sweet voice that would make anyone melt in your hands. Jungkook hugged you even tighter not wanting to let go. You slowly lift your head up to see and cute smiling maknae with his eyes closed, clearly enjoying your hug. You get up on your tipy toes and peck jungkook on the lips and release from the hug, taking a step back. Seeing the little maknae in shock of the sudden kiss, you giggle to your self and look back at Tae who was smiling like a retard by the cute maknae having his first kiss. Taehyung don't care if you kiss or hangout with other guys especially the rest if the bts member because he knows you will always come back to him.

Jungkook scratches the back of his head and looks down at the piece of paper. "Ah hyung this I'd for you by the way. I think ima just go now" handing Tae the paper and turning around to walk out with a cute grin and blushing while looking down. Such a cutie.

You locked the door after kook shut it and walked over to see Tae, he cumples the paper up and puts it in his pocket. "Hey what's on that paper, what did Jungkook hand you" you said courisly. "Nothing just a bill" Taehyung said while ruffling his hair. "A bill for what" you said again with curiosity but slight anoyed cuz he won't get to the point and crossed your arms. "I may or may not have broken kookies lamp" he innocently said hoping you won't get mad. "Jesus you idiot" you started laughing mids-entance and Tae joined in.