The Lovely Taehyung pt. 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yoongi's Prov.

"Why am I not allowed to go in their Yoongi, tell me what's going on" Jin said while crossing his arms. "Because... Ugh they're fucking in there okay, god dammit" I finnaly admitted. All the members gasped at what I just said clearly not expecting that. "what. Are you serious!" "Yes" I sighed, it was not appropriate for me to tell them that but I had no choice. "Mmm can I see. You know, fap material" Namjoon said out of nowhere "what the fuck is wrong with you, of course not, not without their permission bro" I try making them go sit down before we get too loud for them to notice us. "Hey but you got to see" Namjoon said. "I didn't mean too. I was seeing what was going on and I regreted seeing it cuz is was a violation of their privacy, now back off and leave them alone" I was getting annoyed by him wanting to see them, I plan on telling Tae I seen them fucking but didn't mean too, I'm sure he'll understand.

~20 minutes pass by~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Taehyung's Prov.

We finished. It was an an amazing experience especially with the one I love. I gave y/n a passionate kiss got off top of her. "You hungry, cuz I am, Ima get us sandwiches". She shakes her head and I get up and put on shorts and walk out shutting the door and go towards the kitchen. "Hey Tae" Namjoon said. "Hey" I said back as I look up then back down at the sandwitch I'm making. "So how was it banging y/n" Namjoon said while biting his lip and a raised eyebrow. "Wa-what?" How did he know about that "why would you ask me that" "okay Namjoon shut the fuck up, Tae just ignore him" Yoongi said sticking up for me. Yoongi comes up to me "huyng, sorry but I accidentally seen you two um... fucking and wanted to say sorry also I accidentally told all them it too" "oh um... well this is kinda awkward and thanks for telling me" "no problem" I put my harm around Yoongi's neck and I grabbed the plate with the sandwiches and we start walking to my room. Yoongi stood in the doorway as I walk over to y/n and hand her a sandwitch. She had a shirt on but I don't know about underneath. She starts eating and I motion my hand for Yoongi to come over and shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your Prov.

You seen Yoongi was feeling a bit uncomfortable. So you got up after you finished your sandwich and walked over to him, you grabbed him by the hands and pull him twords your side of the bed and pushed him down. You got on top of him and sat right on his now growning boner. You moved around a bit on him as to 'get comfortable' but really you was trying to turn him on and it worked! He was biting his lip and looked away, plus the part where you are only in a thong and a t-shirt really turned him on.

Taehyung didn't care, he was more like laughing at Yoongi's reaction to what you was doing, it was cute. You looked at Taeyung and gave him a wink and bent over and started to make out with Yoongi. You can tell he was resisting but didn't wanna. Again cute. Tae was laughing even more.

After a while of seducing Yoongi, still not wanting to get off him cuz hes actually pretty comfortable to sit on. Yoongi actually fell asleep with you still on him. You slowly get off him and cuddle with Tae. You two start making out as a good night kiss but still careful to not wake up Yoongi. You love Taehyung so much and never want to let him go. One last kiss and you pass out in his arms. Goodnight Tae.