Nurse Jimin

Honestly I have no idea what this is about, it's a little retarted and unrealistic but hey it came to mind and decided to write it cuz it was pretty funny and hot at the same time😂 enjoy!
-
You and your friends were in the practice room along with the Bangtang boys practicing for your next concert while the boys just watch and fool around like retards. You were next to the door running to the other side of the room to give your friends the paper for after the concert to thank the audience ect, but in the middle of the room was a small puddle of water from the boys squirting a water bottle and caused you to slip and end up doing the splits witch of your not used to doing yet and an extremely pain in your crotch and thighs and slowly lay on the floor with one hand as the other was covering your hurt crotch.

Crying in pain and screaming curs words over and over again, and finally got everyone's attention and they all come rushing too you. Jimin who saw what just happened "oh my god y/n are you alright, I just seen that holy shit!!!" As more crys come from you unable to speak. Jungkook picked you up bridal style "careful with her legs kook" jimin said as he know how to treat this situation because he knows how to do the splits quite often "Lay her on the couch."

Jeon does as he's told and sets you down on the couch that they have in the practice room. "Ah... Tae go get a pillow" jimin orders with a worried look. "Here open your legs a bit" he says as your face turns a tomato red afraid of what he's going to do, and like an idiot a dirty thought comes to mind. "Just do it, I need to feel your thigh and where the tension is to know if you pulled a muscle.

You finally decided to open your legs a bit and immediately Jimin's hand rested on your thigh and really close to your crotch. Your face lights up again, those dirty thoughts came to mind again and also feeling a little turned on. "Ok so no you didn't pull a muscle or anything serious, it's probably gonna be a little sore for a while" you nod your head.

The two helpful boys return with the pillow and handed it to your nurse jimin. Jimin slides his hand to your butt, but out of nervousness you quickly grabbed his hand making him stop what he was doing. "Hey it's fine, I just need to lift up your butt to put the pillow under it, okay?" Again you nod your head and let him continue what he was doing, he lifted your butt and softly slid the pillow underneath. (He obviously just wanted to touch your butt) *wink wonk*

It was quite embarrassing that your so hurt from doing the splits accidentally and eventually get a bit tired, you gesture for a blanket and received one from Jeon kook who was closest to the cozy blanket on the chair next the the door. Since you seem fine and a bit tired you slowly close your eyes, last thing you see everyone going back to practicing and let you rest, but you could mostly see Jimin who slowly walked away from you with still a worried look on his face.
- 20 min later-
You finally wake up and see only three people were still in the room, Jimin, Tae, and f/n. You sit up from the laying position and just sit there watching the three dance to what ever song was playing. Your eyes were glued to Jimin, your nurse, the boy who cared so much for you. They were finally done dancing and they turn around to grab their water bottles, after Jimin took a sip he glances at you but looks straight back as to see your awake, he imeditly smiled at you, happy to see your awake, he puts his water bottle down quickly and runs over to you, hugging you.

Tae and f/n decide to leave the room to give you guys some space. Jimin jumps up and goes to lock the door and walks back over to you, and rests his hand on your thigh and gives you a serious look. "Y/n, I... I lov... no I'm in love with you, you make me smile everyday just by being yourself. I'm always staring at you, your just so god damn beautiful and amazing. I love you" he says and puts his head down. Your a little shocked at his confession but not much because you always knew he at least liked you, and you also love him back.

You out your hand on his fluffy hair, playing witch it. "I love you too" you quietly say to him. He slowly put his head up and your put your hand down away from his hair and onto your lap. Jimin looks at you with a giant smile and sits next to you. You pull him in for a kiss. The kiss turned into a make out session witch turned both of you on, Jimin got on top of you without stopping the kissing. As he slightly grinds on top of you, your thirst for him to be in you grew stronger and stronger by the second.

Jimin lifts his head up breaking the kiss. "Are you ready?" He asks. You bit your lip for a quick thought and nod your head yes.  Jimin throws the blanket on him covering you two while you both strip off you bottoms and underwear. He looks at you with his fluffy face and gives you a cute smirk. You melt at his adorableness , Jimin's kisses are soft and slow. 'It feels so good. I need more, I don't think I can control my self anymore.' You think to yourself. "Mmmm... someone looks impatient." He says in a husky voice. "Maybe I am..." you say back flirtatiously. At that sentence A smirk spreads across his face, Jimin's thick lips slide down your body making you moan in ecstasy. "Stop teasing me already, please"

After saying that, his smirk vanishes... putting his hand against your crotch, slowly fingering you. "But isn't it more fun like this."
He starts slow increasingly growing faster... Stopping right before you come. "Tsk tsk you didn't think I would let our time end before I got some too.. right?"😏 He quickly pulls out his THROBBING COCK

and stuffs it in, thrusting back and forth in high speed.  The couch shakes violently, both you and Jimin scream in pleasure.

Three months later you had to get an abortion. THE END

This honestly was really awesome 😂😂😂

Credits for the ending to: Natsuandzeref