Shy Namjoonie

It was during lunch and your a loner so you sat alone on the end of a table

It was during lunch and your a loner so you sat alone on the end of a table. No one goes near you ever, only sometimes to complement your amazing Bluetooth, noise canceling, headphones/headset witch you don't mind the attention for your fashion choice. It was mostly guys that complemented but a few girls too, more like tomboys, witch they were very desperate to be your friend so you could buy them some 'cause everyone knows your rich and you've turned down any friendships witch anyone because you know they only want to for your money.
You finished your pasta you've made yourself and set it aside while you open up your phone and put on some dope ass music, a little mix of pop, rock with bass boosted witch felt and sounded amazing from your headset. But every once in a while you keep glancing in front of you at the group of boys the so called 'Bad Boys' and go by the name of BTS. The one you had a slight interest in was Kim Namjoon, he seemed like the leader in the group, tries take control of what they do but their are a bunch of idiots that do their own thing without anyone's say, nothing bad just dumb.
Namjoon always wears his bold black rim glasses witch you thought were very cute looking like a smart dude, his IQ was high above average, but other then that he looked like a sweetheart deep down so you liked him. Dreaming of the day you two could be able to speak to each other, he was a bit popular with the girls and never was in a relationship so you knew you had no chance.
He was talking to one of the boys when he looked your way while you were also staring at him for a long time. One of them probably noticed and told him, cause why else would he look at you. He smiled. You looked straight down at your phone to avoid the eye contact and embarrassment of staring at him. He waved off his friends as they walked away from him, probably to class or to do something stupid as usual, then he started his route towards you, as he was a few feet away he gives you a reassuring smile. The one you adored, the one you've always wanted him to give you, and he did.
He sits in front of you, staring at you for a few seconds before making a hand gesture to your headset telling you to take them off. You blushed big time and quickly looked down at your phone to pause the music and took off your headphones, your head was still slightly down but you eyes were staring right into his through your hair that covered a majority of your face. He gave another smile and reached his hand out to you, of course you being shy and all you backed away a bit nervous, but he says something that made you trust him. "Hey (chuckles) I'm not gonna hurt you, trust me" again with that sweet smile of his.
You melt at his sweet gesture of moving some of your hair to the back of your ear to see your face, "your pretty, don't hide it", you smile back of course and say back "w-what are you doing here, is there something you need" trying to be polite as possible and trying to give a good first impression to him. "Nope not really, I just seem you were lonely and decided to keep you company, also... I like your headphones, where'd you get them". Your heart sank at what he said, he's just another complimenter for your headphones, "uhh on an online store, if you want I can order you a pair?" Though he just likes your headphones why not be nice and ask him if he wanted a pair, it's not like you can't, your father runs a company that produces them but your sure he knows that. "Hmm, sure, can I get them custom made" you nod and he smiles again "sweet, well since we got that out of the way, let's talk for the next 30mins of lunch left, also we should hang out some time, you seem fun"
You couldn't believe how straight forward he was about asking that and the fact that he asked you to hang out. Your eyes widen and shake your head 'yes' quickly. He gives a smirk and looked around "uh c-can I take you somewhere. For a bit, please" you hum 'mhm' to him and he takes your hand leading you down a hall that you never really went down to. He drags you into a class room where the lights are off , you notice a few bodies moving around with the lights of their phones to guide them, with a few screams and laughs here and there.  Namjoon turned on one of the lights that was in the middle of this abandoned classroom as everyone gathered to the light, Namjoon took you the the group of boys while still holding your hand.
As you got to the slightly lit area you could see there was the group of guys Namjoon always hangs out with, they were all smiling. One was sitting on the ground with that famous box smile, another one that was short and looked half asleep was on the back of a short, muscly, chubby cheeked guy, two more that were very tall but one whose shortest looked younger and the other looked eldest, and the last one had a beautiful smile along with a horse face that was actually quite beautiful itself.
Though they are a group of misfits they were more then nice to you, thinking they were gonna be rude af since they are known as the bad boys and do stupid stuff, but they were all just a bunch of sunshines. You enjoyed their presents and how each one was very different from the others. The boys convinced you to skip the rest of the school day with them and stay in the classroom since no one comes to it except them. Namjoon didn't want you to get in trouble for skipping the rest of your classes but you and the boys wanted you to stay and have some 'fun'. Guess they really are bad boys, you just don't see it at first cause of their talent of tricking people.
"You will now be an official member of the Bangtan boys, kneel before me." You do as Taehyung says and Jungkook comes with a sword of markers stacked up on each other and touches both your shoulders once with it. Loving how goofy the boys are it's hard to believe their bad, they treat you like the queen because Namjoon was king in the group, they all thought you two were dating, you even thought so as well at some point. "Let's play seven minutes in heaven" Jimin says with a smirk on his face while looking at you, "I'll find a bottle" Jungkook says while reaching in his backpack and pulls out an almost empty beer bottle. "It's not mine... I found it in the kitchen and home and brought it for fun." Glad that the cutie maknae doesn't drink but seems like his parents do, is he poor or just has terrible parents. He brings the bottle over after dumping the rest out the window, everyone sits in a circle and he sets in down in the middle. "Since chimchim suggested it, he should go first" says Taehyung with the hugest grin. Jimin scowls at Tae and grabs the bottle and spins it, landing on Yoongi.
Jimin seemed very happy and takes Yoongi by the hand and runs into the little closet you didn't know existed till now. "They're gay together" Namjoon wishers to your ear while grabbing your hand, you heart skipped a beat. This was the most amazing feeling ever having someone you like and holding your hand and it's not your moms this time. After seven minutes the two gays came out of the closet (no pun intended) with wildly messy hair and clothes distorted, Jimin sits back in his spot and points to Namjoon "your turn rookie." He shakes his head and spins the bottle, and surprise surprise it lands on Jin, Jin slightly pushes the bottle with his finger and it lands on you instead. Thankful of Jin, blushing very hard and Namjoonie takes you by the hand and leads you to the closet slowly, he's probably also nervous. Your both finally in the closet and one of the guys shout at you two "use protection... or don't, whatever" then they giggle, sounded like Kookie.
The closet was very small but enough to fit almost 3 people in it. You weren't sure what to do in this situation since it's never happened before, your staring down at your feet when Namjoon puts his hand on your cheek and brushes it with his thumb. "Your very beautiful ya know, don't worry this is my first time too" again your heart skips a beat, he was talking about sex, he wanted to have sex with you, no, he has to have sex with you. "It's okay I'll take it slow" he starts kissing you, roughly. His hand then slides down to your hips, the feeling is amazing, a knot in your stomach forms, body getting hot, wanting the feel of him all over you.
He pushes you up against the wall, making you crave him even more. Him taking control of what's happening between you two, one hand goes up your shirt a bit to feel your back. You jump up on him as he holds you up on his waist still pushed to the wall for support. Heavy breathing is filled, all you can hear. "Five minutes" is shouted through the door as a warning of how much time you have left. "Let's hurry up we don't have much time left babe" blushing real hard as he does too from that last part "sorry, I didn't... it slipped out" he says  again and also starts blushing. "It's alright, let's do this" as you say shyly but 100% ready for the next part. He smiles, not a sex craved one but a cutesy one that melts you in his arms. He lets you down off his waist and helps you take off your pants, your underwear comes off along with it. Once your bottom clothing comes fully off he begins to quickly take his off as well, once he's done he pushes you up against the wall again and lifts your legs up onto his waist and gives you a few reassuring kisses for what's happening next. Heaving breathing coming from you gives him the signal that your ready, he slowly slides into you, stretching you out with his big member, all seven inches side into you, pain at first then pleasure comes right after.
He thrusts into you at a high pace, the room gets hot with both your bodies colliding constantly. "One minute" is shouted, Namjoon does a couple more thrusts and pulls out after you feel his cooling liquid flood inside you, he lets you off carefully. Your still in a daze but he tells you to put your pants on quickly or the guys will come in and see you two naked. You do as told and quickly put on your clothing and help him with his belt. "Times up either come out or we'll come in" shouts the eldest of the group from behind the closed door. Your both fully clothed and he gives you a short make out before opening the door and out you two coming out of the closet.
"Seems like you two had some fun" smiling and look down at Jimins remark. Taehyung held up a slightly big mirror that you had no idea he had and see yourself with crazed massed up hair along with Namjoon. You burry your face in your hands and laugh a bit then also try to fix your hair. ",We sure had a good time, better then y'all ever have" he turns to wink at you making you blush and hug him as tightly as possible, not wanting to leave his side. You now know your completely in love with him.