Yoongi kisses

Hes sleeping. It's so cute. You wake up from the sun shining through the window into your eyes. You sat up rubbing your eyes enjoying the warm sunlight on your body.

You feel a light tug on your shorts and so you look over and see Yoongi's arm reached out, still with his eyes closed he tugs on your shorts again. You pick up his hand and ask "hey, what do you want?" He slowly opens his eyes with a smile and say "I want you" with his lip puchered up at the end. By how cute he was being you couldn't help but leap into his arms and kiss all over his face in a result of him giggling.

You both were sitting up on the bed starring at each others eyes for a long time. Yoongi decides to break the staring contest and gives you a long kiss on the lips, slowly putting his hand on your cheek.

He broke the kiss but you still wanted more. Yoongi pushes you down onto the bed and you are taken back by the sudden movement. He gradually gets on top of you and start a heated make out session.

Both your breaths begin to get heavy, bodies getting sweaty from all the touching. Yoongi's hand start to slide down from your cheek towards your breast and gives it a small long squeeze, then continues going down past your stomach to your shorts and slowly pulls them off with one hand while the other is holding himself up.

Off your panties go and Yoongi also takes off his. As both of your guys undergarments plastered on the floor, yoongi gets perfectly in between your legs with them spread out on each side of his. He leans in closer to you asks "are you ready?" And with a little hesitation you slowly nod 'yes'.

He bows his head down making sure he's right at your entrance and you can feel his massive harden member slightly touching you. His body leans closer to yours as he slowly slides into you, making your face look unpleasant and your insides hurting, only because its your first time and he's very 'big'.

He waits for a few for you to get used to him and after a while he starts pulling out, not all the way, then back in again. As time goes by, every few seconds he goes faster. Still hurting but you can feel the pleasure taking over, and with that you start to grab at Yoongi's hair, pulling it from the pain and pleasure that your feeling 'cos of him.

Both of you filling the air with heat from your bodies clashing together, and bed sheets soaked from the sweat. Both Yoongi and you are breathing very heavily as if your running out of air, loud moans fill the room as if you don't care who hears it, along with yet sloppy kisses on both lips, neck, and chest.

Minutes pass by as both of you have climaxed already and now your just resting with him laying on top of you. He keeps cutely and sexually kissing your neck and jaw millions of times and it melts your heart and just makes you want him more. He finally pushed himself up off you and gives you a long romantic kiss on the lips using a little big of tongue because your both very warn out.

He ends the kiss and sits up on the soaked bed and pulls you up to sit across from him with your legs overlapping his. He cups your face with his nicely sized wet-ish hands and speaks out. "Y/n... I love you so much and am very happy I spent my first time with you, the love of my life. I'll never let you go. I love you I love you I love you I love you"

He keeps saying over and over again but gets quieter and softer as he carefully hugs you and you both start to fall back onto the bed. He squeezes you a bit then let's go and lays next beside you. He cuddles you as you turn your back to him and he rests his head on your neck and shoulder.

He starts to tickle you a bit on the stomach and you giggle but get mad at him because your tired and want to rest, but he won't let you, and to think he was the lazy one but nope. In a few seconds he's does a full on tickle attack and you try to defend but doesn't work so you try and tickle him back. From all the moving around you both fall onto the ground from the bed with a big thud.

Three of the members open the door, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin walk in annoyed from that loud thud, immediately walk back out because of the smell and how hot it is in the room with a glimpse of Yoongi on top of you. Both still naked. The boys say "ooooo, get sooome" out loud.

Namjoon nudges Jin and says to him "Ima be on top of you later" with a wink and walks away Jin stunned and embarrassed that he said that out loud and Hoseok closes the door for your guys privacy.

Yoongi gets off of you and helps you up, with ur long shirt falling down covering halfway to your knees as his does too, both laughing so hard at the moment that happened a little bit ago. You both go take a shower together and get cleaned up for the day also throwing everything on the soaked bed into the laundry for Seokjin to take care of and wash.

You both happily enjoy the rest of your day, and tease Jin and Namjoon for their turn tonight.

~END~
This was so cute, hot, and weird😂😂 hoped you enjoyed. I might make another if this gets lots of love❤️😜

Have a good day❣️