Sleepover with Jimin? pt.1 smut

"Jagi-ahhh come on please?" Jimin asks you in a cute voice. You look into his eyes and ask embarrassingly "Ahh I don't know, won't having me come and stay at the dorm for a few nights be weird?" "Of course not, I'm your boyfriend so it's fine, besides Taehyung's girlfriend is also coming over. So it won't be that weird." he says encouragingly as his hand begins roaming your thigh. "(Y/N)you know, my hands are suddenly feeling pretty cold, do you think you can maybe warm them up a bit?" "Jimin I don't think we should right now, its pretty late." He continues trying to seduce you, completely getting off the original topic, and after about a minute his seduction starts working and you can feel yourself getting wet. His hand slides over from your thigh up to your tender spot, now rubbing gently over your shorts. "You like this right? If you let me, I can make you feel much better" Your whole body starts to feel very hot and you decide to oblige, not able to resist it anymore you take off your shorts to reveal your soaking panties. Jimin gives you a teasing look and says "I  see that you are just as excited as me huh?" He takes off your panties and sticks his fingers inside, slowly moving them around, making you let out a small moan. He continues to finger fuck you slowly until you eventually beg him to stop teasing you. Giving you a sly smile Jimin pulls down his jeans "Does that mean your ready now?" As you nod your head, he slowly slides into you making you wince. Starting off very slow Jimin tries to get you as riled up as possible by continuing to tease your entire body. Leaving light kisses all over you, he gradually starts going faster. As everything gets faster both of your bodies become much hotter and your breathing gets heavier. Jimin moans your name softly under his breath. "(Y/N)I love you." He begins thrusting even harder leaving you speechless with pleasure. You let out a light scream when you guys start getting to the climax. "I-I-I'm coming" Jimin says heavily as you both climax. He hugs you tightly and gives you a long kiss on the lips. After laying down, cuddling for a while Jimin looks up at you and says "So can you come?"

written by: Natsuandzeref