Chapter Three.

Hey Everyone!! Thank you so much for the votes and comments on the previous chapters! I’m soo glad you guys loved it. =D Here’s the third one. I’m gonna give loads of shout outs!

Shout outs to:

@Quietgrl4 for the first comment! =D. Yamamotokan, Jay11x11x11, YoursTruly Boston, johnfychan, stargirlx27, CrazyKindaGurl, LilMissy345, tickingsmiles, Peace3Love, Asterifos, noxonexspecial, crazedmusiclover and dasrkknight! (That’s a lot, huh?)

And a dedication to AliceMichelleSnow for being my hundredth fan!! WOHOO.

Thanks for reading!! Hope you like it!

Facebook in the external link! =D

 __________________________________________________________________________________

            “Ow, ow, ow. Damn it.” I winced as I wore my black-coloured contacts. Blinking rapidly, I stared at myself in the mirror. Oh how did I ever end up this way?

            On the sink, there were a number of gadgets that were disguised as accessories for me to choose. I knew I won’t be using them all at once, but I still took them. The ones I wore were mainly the spy watch, a necklace that will allow Nigel to hear me while I was talking to Rian, and my fancy yet sleek spectacles that allowed me to see from afar. With just a tweak on the new temples and the spectacles could zoom in.

            “Hey, hey! Guess who’s coming along with you on your mission?” Sonia barged into the bathroom, all smiles.

            Acting dumb, I replied, “Nigel? Oh, wait… Don’t tell me… Adam enrolled in?” I grinned at her nodding my head.

            “No, you dumbass. It’s me! I cannot believe I’m coming along. Now we don’t have to be so darn far away.” Sonia giggled in glee, hopping up and down.

            I frowned, “Aren’t you going to get a disguise then?” I was gelling my hair, tousling it as professionally as I could.

            “That’s the good news. I won’t be needing a disguise!”

            “What?” I paused, my hands in mid-air, “Why not?” I pouted.

            “Because,” She said in a ‘duh’ voice, gesturing to every part of her with both hands, “I ain’t no spy, honey.”

            I cleared my throat as I washed my hands, “Dude, don’t go all black on me.” I tried in a deep voice. Well, not really deep, but as deep as I could go and sounded like a normal teenage guy.

            “Impressive, Naddy.” She grinned, tying her long blonde hair up, “I’m enrolling at the all-girls’ school just a few couple blocks away from yours.”

            “Ah-hah.” Raising my eyebrows at her, “And why did you do that? Wait, how did you get into the high school anyway?”

            “With a few… edits, here and there, I managed to dance in.” Sonia smiled smugly, but I knew better.

            “Spill it. Was it Nigel?” I placed my hands on my hips.

            “Naddy, do not do that. It makes you look girly.” Sonia avoided the question. She was then rambling about packing her stuff.

            I gave in, sighing. “Does Sir Maines know?”

            “Ah… About that…” She glanced at her wrist, pretending that there was a watch. “Oh, look at the time! I need to go report to Richardson! See you later tonight, Nathan.” She winked, before rushing out of the room, obviously to ask permission to leave the academy. Stupid girl.