Chapter Six.

Hey guys! I'm sorry this is late. :\ Anyways, I've shorten the chapter, since well, I'm kinda tired from writing nine pages each chapter and I know you guys find them really long too. So yeah.

Anyho, I hope you like this chapter. It has the surprise at the near-end. I hope it's not confusing or anything..

PLEASE COMMENT! Any review, or thoughts are really APPRECIATED. And vote if you like this chapter, and maybe fan if you truly like it. =D Thank you so much, for reading, and I hope you guys have a great day ahead.

_____________________________________________________________________

            Nigel groaned from beside me, as soon as we got into the mall.

            “I can’t believe this. We’re going to see the old lady, again. I’ve enough of her already,” Nigel complained, mumbling profanities afterwards.

            “Uh, guys.” A voice from behind Nigel and I voiced out. Looking around, we realized it was just Jace. “I promised Jonel to be by the meeting place at one, so I have to go.”

            The rest of the guys being their original selves muttered a disorganized, “Whatever, man.”

            Jace scowled at their lack of support and turned to me, expecting me to do the same. That was what I guessed; by the way he was looking at me. But I smiled instead, giving him a slight nod. “Good luck. You’re gonna need it.”

            He broke out into a smile too, “Thanks. Well then, see you later!” And as soon as he said it, he was off to somewhere he promised to meet Jonel.

            Jake intended to follow too, but Zach stopped him. “Dude, let him go.”

            “I want to know how she looks like. I’ll be back. Just give me a few minutes, ok?” Jake said, shrugging off Zach’s hand. Turning to where his brother had gone, Jake sprinted off, probably not wanting to lose sight of his twin brother.

            “Shall we go? I’m keen to know Girly’s girlfriend,” Rian enjoined in, teasing me again with the ‘Girly’ nickname. I bit my tongue from retorting, although I didn’t stop my leg from kicking his sheen.

            “That’s what you get for teasing me,” I stormed off into the café we decided to meet Sonia at. Scanning the room, I spotted the familiar blonde near the cashier.

            “Hey,” I greeted, scooting in beside her.

            Her blonde hair flew as she turned around to look at me. “Oh, hey, Naddy!” She spread her arms wide, and I hugged her.

            “These are my peeps. You know Nigel, obviously but this is Zach and that is Rian.” I introduced Sonia to my new friends, holding out my hand as I told her their names.

            The guys sat down, taking their seats in the opposite side of the table, with Zach and Rian by the sides and Nigel being squashed in the middle.

            “So, you’re Sonia Jones. How’s it like to have such a girly boyfriend?” Rian asked, leaning into his palm as he placed his elbow on the table.

            I scowled, and shot my leg out to Rian’s direction. My sneakers hit something hard, and a second later, Nigel shouted in pain.

            “Ow! Who the hell kicked me? Old lady…” Nigel glared at Sonia in the eye, earning one back right at him. As Nigel cowardly slouched back into his seat, Zach chuckled silently.