Chapter Four.

Another upload!! YAY!! =D

I want to thank EVERYONE for commenting and voting, please keep it up! It's 1:49am now, so I'm going to hit the sack. I'll edit this tomorrow, 12/12. So yeah/ in the meantime, PLEASE CONTINUE VOTING, COMMENTING AND READING!!

I really LOVE all of you guys and words cannot describe how grateful I am. =D

SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL!

P.S: Join my Facebook page!(: It's in the external link!

__________________________________________________________________________________

(Rian's P.O.V)

With a few more strokes, and my beach house would be finished.

Dabbing my brush and using my wrist to control the movements, I smiled in satisfaction. My beach house was turning out well, with the right shades and--.

"Ahh! Oh, man, dude, I am so sorry." Someone was shoved into me, causing me to lose control of my brush. The red paint that I was originally painting on the horizon spread across the whole canvas. Not only that, my favourite dark blue Tommy Hilfiger sweater was stained too. With a huge red blob on it, the sweater looked really messed up.

"Dude! Dammit, what the hell?!" I screamed, standing up and shooting daggers at Seth Cooper, the guy who had oh-so politely shoved into me. If looks could kill, I would have sent him to the depths of hell.

"Hey, I'm s-sorry, man." Seth didn't look sorry; In fact, he had amusement sparkling in his eyes. He's so going to get it.

I clenched my fist and pulled it back. Not thinking twice, I thrust it forward, aiming for his eye. Score! Hell yeah.

Seth's head snapped backwards due to the force. He groaned loudly in pain. "Shit man! This is definitely a black eye. You'll pay for this!" He attempted to punch me, but I easily dodged it. Instead I grabbed hold of the arm that went pass by my head and flipped him. Seth landed on the paint-filled ground with a loud thud.

"And that's what you get for playing a bloody prank on me." I spat at his face.

"Mr. Drew and Mr. Cooper." Madam Anne spoke up. When my head turned towards her direction, she scowled deeply. "Principal's office. Now."

"Whatever." I stormed off, shoving people who get in my way with my shoulder.

People stared as I angrily marched towards Mr. Howard's office, with a black eyed dude right at my tail.

For the nth time, Mr. Howard sighed. "Okay, tell me once more why you punched him, Rian. And please, be descriptive." He nodded hopefully.

I rolled my eyes, "I was painting a portrait for my extra credit, when this bloody arse heck of a guy came crashing on me. And guess what? It was on purpose. Wouldn't you punch the guy, who purposefully shoves into you and results you to scratch your car with your own keys?" Yes, I was fuming mad, and no, I didn't quite care about respect at that point.

"Touché." I heard Mr. Howard muttered under his breath. I smirked smugly. "Anyway, your point of view, Seth?"

"I was playing, ok? The guy looked so darn serious, he had to lighten up. I swear even my grandma would have got fed up with his seriousness. And my grandma, is a huge fan of someone being serious." Seth held both his hands up, surrendering.