My Health

Then Rebecca's had excused us I walked up to my room, I saw that my maids, Elizabeth, Abigail, and Clara. They were playing a game of cards when I walked in they hurried to stand when they saw me but I encouraged them to sit "I can get ready for bed alone" I told them. They finally agreed and I went to the bathroom.

I had a nightgown in my hand. When I get in the bathroom, I closed the door and locked it, then pulled off my dress gently and looked at the supplies for my diabetes. Their was my injection shot, some fluids, and a small wrap. My mom had warned me that I would have to inject myself before and after I ate something, I knew that put I sighed softly then put of my nightgown suddenly feeling very tired.

I stubbled out of the bathroom after fumbling with the lock and heaved myself onto the bed. My maids glanced at one another then back at me concerned but I was already cuddling into the covers and my eyes closed falling asleep almost instantly.

That morning my maids were shoving me softly "Lady Rosemary it's time to get up" they repeated again and again. I groggily sat up "why do we have to get up so early?" I murmured. The giggled slightly "your meeting the prince this morning" they reminded me. I realised that I hadn't told them about my encounter with him but I let it slide and I stood up "what dress?" I asked as I rubbed the sleepiness out of my eyes. They quickly handed me a dress and began to take off my nightgown. I stopped them, I couldn't help but not want them to know about my diabetes yet.

They reluctantly stepped back and I went to the bathroom. I changed quickly then sat in front of my vanity as they did my hair and makeup. My makeup was very similar to the day before, but my hair was now in an amazing up do, with braids and curls.

I was amazed and turned and hugged each of my maids giving them a small thank you before leaving to the great room where we were told we were going to see the prince.