Chapter 18

While I was in the bathroom getting ready for breakfastthere was a knock on the door. My maids were in the workroom working on a new dress so I quickly finished then went to the door and opened it.
Someone I had never met was standing in front of me.
He was wearing very rugged clothes and looking like he hadn't washed his face in days, maybe weeks. He had dark brown hair that fell to his shoulders.
I reflexively took a step away not feeling comfortable.
"Hello?" I said.
He took another step towards me. "You're Rosemary." It wasn't a question. I nodded "can.. I-I.. help y-you?" He laughed but it only mad me more uncomfortable.
"Yes, you will help me more than you could ever imagine" he grabbed me then.
He put a hand on my mouth and his arms held me so tightly I couldn't move.
My eyes widened in fear and he half dragged half carried me out of my room.
He went down hallways that I had never even noticed before.
Every once in a while I would see a guard knocked out and slumped to the floor and silently prayed for them and there loved ones.
My capture suddenly went threw a door and I gasped with the sudden of brightness of being outside.
He continued to drag me around until we got to a car.
The whole time I was trying to run but I just wasn't strong enough.
Another man that looking shockingly similar to the first and about the same age stepped out of the car and I relised that they must be twins. The one that had stepped out of the car said something I didn't understand to the first guy. He nodded then twin #2 pulled out a large bag and put it over my head then continued to try me up. Twin #1 kept his tight hold on me.
All I could think of is that I didn't want to die. I was still so young. Why me? I was put in the car. I heard the engine start then they started to drive away from the castle, away from the man I loved. This is not the end of the chapter!!!

Quick authors note: You probably all hate me now but I wanted to say thank you for everyone supporting me with this book. Writing is a lot harder than it sounds sometimes! Anyways to thank you all for being patient with me here is a special bonus.

JASON'S POV
Rosemary didn't come to breakfast. I was so excited to see her this morning, like every morning.
I didn't know what it was that made me so drawn to her, to her smile or her laugh. It made me happy when I was around her.
I figured maybe she was sick so I decided that after breakfast I would go see her. Just the thought of seeing her made me happy. I ate my breakfast quickly then stood up and excused myself and quickly walked out into the hall.
I was grinning, probably looking like an idiot but I didn't care. I even started whistling the closer I got to her room. I noticed her door open and frowned. She never left her door open. I walked over and looking inside. I hesitantly went in and frowned when she wasn't there. I decided maybe she went to the library so I headed there.

I looked everywhere in this castle and I couldn't find her. I have been searching for almost an hour now, about 15 minutes ago I had gotten a large group of guards and ordered a search pardy for here and around the castle.
Where would she have gone? I asked myself as I walked back into her room to look for clues.
I found her insulin kit in the bathroom and nothing seemed to be missing.

Except for her.

"Please come back Rosie, I need you" I whispered as I walked out onto the balcony and fell to my knees.