Chapter 3

"I don't know what to do Zayn, I just feel so worked up and I don't want to scare him off or something." I leaned back on my chair and stared up at the ceiling.

"How bad is it?" my best friend Zayn referred to Harry's condition, he had already noticed me being worked up and I trusted him enough to tell him the truth.

"He gets scared when he cannot put the seatbelt on. I just feel so bad." I fidgeted with the pen in my hand.

He folded his hands in front of him and went into deep thought, "Spend some time with him. Try getting closer to him and then gently, tell him what he has to do."

I huffed and agreed to him by nodding.

"Relax Louis, you're not asking for sex, it's just a role play for few months."

That’s what you don't get Zayn, I don't trust myself. I'm not sure of I can stay without 'sex' and how do I confess to you that I've wanked after just looking at this boy get naked!

"I’ll do that."

"Now cheer up pal, I'll get the car, be down in 5 minutes."

"Okay." I sighed and packed my bag showing my laptop, it was 10 pm at night and I had stayed over time, even though my car broke down. Luckily the car company was getting it towed to my home.

_._.

"Have a seat."

"Louis why am I doing this." he complained because I dragged him up home to meet Harry, well because he gave me the idea, he was going to help me get closer to Harry.

"I'll be back. Don't run away Malik. "

He raised hands mid air and chuckled.

"Harry?" I peeped into his room.

Not here!

I stopped in my track when I saw the boy sitting in the kitchen at the dining table nibbling on to microwave food, he looked like he was about to cry and his facial features were cringed.

"Harry what are you doing? " he froze with the food in his mouth and looked at me with the glassy green eyes.

"I cannot eat this food sir." he started to cry.

I walked towards him to inspect the food not realizing that my forehead had creased.

"What's the problem?" I moved my hands through his curls, unable to control myself.

"It’s raw. I don’t like it, I’m sorry." he didn't dare to look up at me.

Be gentle!!

So I went down on my knees to meet him at the eye level, I touched his chin and made him look at me, " That's no reason to be sorry sweetheart, did you heat the food in the microwave?"

I sighed and took his hand in mine, "Answer me."

I started to rub my other hand over his hand that I was holding.

"Don't know how to." he mumbled ever so cutely.

I pushed away the hair falling on his face and tugging his hand I got him to stand up and follow me.

I quickly showed him how to heat the food. Setting a five-minute timer.

"I want you to meet someone."

He followed me in silence.

HARRY P. O. V.

Where was master taking me?  Was he selling me away?