Chapter 20

Harry looked at the lavish hotel room with amusement

Was this even real?

"This place is beautiful." Harry said, placing his small bag pack on the floor. The white plush bed seemed too inviting.

Louis smiled and placed their passports and the room keys on the desk beside.

"You like it?" Louis asked sheepishly , scratching the back of his neck , truth be told he had spent hours surfing and taking references from people about the resort, he wanted his first vacation with his boyfriend to be perfect because harry didn't deserve anything less than the best.

Harry's eyes widened at the question, he sat on the bed, looking at Louis in awe

Was Louis in his senses?

He thought but then he shy away from the though of speaking it out loud.

Instead the boy lifted himself up from the bouncy bed and he was quick to wrap his arms around Louis's shoulders.

The hug was least expected but warmly welcomed.

"Nobody has done so much for me... I love this trip so much already! Thank you Lou." Harry said honestly.

Louis was at the loss of words, what feeling it was to have the boy wrapped like this in his arms.Louis felt like a king , he had everything he wanted in that moment.

"You are absolutely adorable Harold." His voice was laced with a heavy british accent , even though he whispered his sentence.

Harry giggled and looked behind, his eyes starring directly into Louis's ocean blue ones. Never wishing to loosen the grip around his boyfriends shoulder. The embrace was the reason their faced were only centimetres apart, amplifying the tension between them.

"You think so?" Harry's voice died his throat when he felt Louis's palm rubbing small circles on the small of his back.

Louis's eyes sparkled, "I know so." He said in a sexy voice that made Harry's stomach dip.

The man leaned in and before he could place his a soft kiss on Harry's plump pink lips, he saw Harry anticipating a kiss with closed eyes.

Louis took a mental note to always keep this image of the boy in his head.

Their lips moved in sync and Louis didn't even realise when he started leaning in , the gentle coaxing became more and more demanding as Louis kept getting a taste.

Harry broke the kiss and Louis opened his eyes in frustration, the curly haired boy chuckled and took a step back.

Sitting on the bed and moving towards the centre of the mattress, never breaking eye contact.

His green eyes had a hint of mischief and his hair ran wild even though his bandana attempted to tame his locks.

He knew just what to do to drive Louis crazy. He removed the blue bandana , letting his curls go feral.