Chapter 7

I knocked the door thrice and I heard a faint voice that belonged to my mother, "Come in!"

I huffed and entered the room hoping she won't come up with another drama for me to act in.

"You called?"

"Louis!" she smiled in a proud manner, "Have a seat, you've made me so proud son." she placed a newspaper on her table this time and I looked at it immediately, it had a picture of Harry hugging me at the dinner table in the amusement park, the article attached on it's side was describing the kind of love we shared.

When did we get papped?

"You are going on the right track and I'm sure the deal is definitely going to be ours."

I pursed my lips and smiled, it just didn't feel good knowing that it was all going to be over soon.

"I've organized a dinner for the both of you'll and you can take your friend along as well." She didn't know any of my friends!, "Zayn, I believe it is."

Honestly her words ticked me off, she hadn't even bothered whether I was breathing or not until I was of some use to her and now I had to learn how to get used to it, she loved her career more then she loved me.

But Harry was not like that, he likes me for who I am.

How did Harry even pop up into my mind!? I shook the thought away.

"I'll do that, Thank you Mrs. Tomlinson." I spoke more formal then ever, catching the hint of confusion that flashed in her eyes.

"Consider it as a reward, son." She said.

Walking as fast as my feet could take me, I rushed out of the room without giving her an answer.

How dare she use me like that!

"Malik!" I yelled when I saw him busy working on his laptop, "Be ready by eight, we are going for dinner. Get Liam along."

The brown eyes held many questions, "What? Where? Why?"

"I don't know, your C.E.O. usually send a pick up and drop service."

"Louis! Calm down." He said and I realized that getting angry was not worth it.

I sighed, "Why does it happen to me Malik?" I said with no reference to context.

"What?" he asked for the third time in a row.

"Nothing be ready with Liam by eight, ill pick you up. Dinners on me."

"You know you need help right?"

And in a few minutes that man changed my mood.

_*_*_*_

We were currently sitting in one of the most expensive restaurant of New York, Zayn and Liam were on their way because Liam was taking too much time to get ready, so they decided to come a little later.

"I'm going to introduce you to my friends and they will teach us how to be a perfect couple and I just don't want you to be scared okay? You can say whatever you feel like."

The boy nodded in agreement, he was sitting next my side and his hands were clutched onto my arm, he was unaware that I already felt like we were a perfect couple but I didn't say much.

"Sorry for being late." Zayn sat in the booth followed by Liam.

"Long time Louis!" Liam chirped.

"Long time" I smiled happily to see them, "This is Harry." I looked at Harry who was starring at Liam in shock; maybe it's just an old habit because he reacted the same way when he saw Zayn for the first time.