Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Louis's thoughts were everywhere apart from his work. All he could think about were things regarding Harry. After an entire day of thinking he decided that when he'd go back home today he'd tell Harry that the kiss didn't mean anything. Louis didn't want to stop it. But if Harry decided to stop kissing each other, then Louis would draw his lines.

The thunder made another loud noise as Louis turned the knob of the door and entered inside the house, the house was warm and lit up with lights a complete contrast with the weather outside.

The younger bit was waiting for his master on the sofa, hugging his teddy bear for dear life and hoping his master would reach home safely.

When Harry saw Louis enter in the house he let out the breath he was unconsciously holding. He smiled, waiting for Louis to say something. 
His master looked tired and worked up, after a heavy sigh he spoke "We need to talk."

Harry place both his legs on the floor sitting with his hands wrapped around the soft toy waiting for Louis to come and sit beside him.

Louis huffed and prepared himself to voice his thoughts.

"Do you like it when we kiss?" he made no eye contact with Harry, what if Harry was uncomfortable with everything that happened till now and he never complained?

"You don't?" he visibly shrank in his position and his grip on his teddy bear tightened because the boy was seeking comfort from it. After all, his master hated kissing him.

"No. That's not what I mean..." Louis said getting flustered his intention were never to hurt the boys feelings.

"I-I -" initially it was very difficult but Louis said it.

"We can stop."

"I don't want to stop." Both the boys said together.

"Oh." Harry said sadly and now Harry just wanted to go in the room and cry. Nobody would ever love kissing him. He is just so pathetic he thought to himself.

"I'm sorry for spoiling it for you." The boy bit on his quivering lip to stop himself from bursting into tears. He though it was best to not spoil his masters day more.

With draggy feet he got up from his place and started to walk towards his room only to hear Louis say, "Fuck it." Before yanking his wrist, making the boy loose his balance and trip on the sofa with an oomph sound.

Not wasting one more second Louis climbed on the sofa and caged the boys waist between his knees, bending forward he placed a kiss on his lips. The teddy bear was lying on the floor, long forgotten. All Harry could think about was those set of oceanic blue eyes; he could stare at them all day and forget about the rest of the world.

He noticed the mild strokes of green in his eyes before their eye contact broke and his master examined his face.

Louis noticed Harry's body tense under him.

"Don't think that again." He whispers before kissing Harry's nose, "I love kissing you." He kissed Harry's cheek, "Okay baby cakes." The boy nodded before closing his eyes as their lips met and danced against each other's rhythm.

Harry made no movement, he continued enjoying the smoothness that Louis's lips had to offer him. He felt a strong grip on his waist that guided his hand to Louis's hair.

Louis loved it when someone played with his hair, the boy silently followed the command and interlaced his fingers through Louis's feathery soft hair, his thumb enjoying the feeling of it.

The man shifted his head in an angle so that he could explore the boy's mouth in a better way. Louis sucked on Harry's tongue before breaking the kiss for catching a breath; "I can kiss you whenever I want too." Louis commanded and made a statement at the same time.

Hesitant to portray his thoughts, Harry itched to ask if he was allowed to kiss the man, "And you can kiss me or hug me and use me as a cuddle buddy whenever you want." Louis said and Harry sucked in a breath hoping he could just kiss Louis right away.

"But you have to do me a favor?"

Green eyes held anticipation.

"Harry, will you be my boyfriend?" Harry's heart skipped a beat; he had never dated someone before that.

"For real?" he asked not sure if Louis was just acting, because if he was acting, it would hurt Harry's feelings.

"For real." The man whispered and leant down once again to kiss the boy.

_*_*_

How do you like the story this far?

Have a lovely day my beautiful reader! ...

Sending alllll the love

-splendiferousness_