Chapter 16

After all that had happened here Louis was, with Harry cuddled by his side on his king size bed

After all that had happened here Louis was, with Harry cuddled by his side on his king size bed. At first he didn't want to be near Harry but when he got home the look on Harry's face reminded him about how beautiful the boy was, how kind he was to still want to see Louis's face.

"Cuddle?" The boy had asked chirpily when Louis had set the empty bowl of soup on the side table.

Harry didn't really want to trouble Louis much but he couldn't wait to be snuggled against the man's side. His soft breath was fanning Louis's neck and his wild curls brushing against Louis's ear, irritating and pleasing the man at the same time.

Louis sighed mentally.

Neither any back rubs nor any side rubs... Louis made no attempt for their skins to touch.

Harry pouted, was Louis still angry with Harry?

Harry lifted his head to get a better view of Louis's face. The blue eyed man was starring at the ceiling lost in his thoughts.

Harry pushed his luck and placed a soft kiss on Louis's jaw, his stubble brushed against Harry's lips, he loved the prickly feeling.

"Harry." Louis's tone was disapproving and now Harry was sure if he didn't do anything Louis would be done with him. That's what Louis was plotting, wasn't he? To get rid of Harry and anybody could see that he was giving Harry a cold shoulder.

Without any further thought the boy pressed his lips against Louis's chapped yet soft lips.

It was one of the best feelings in the world to have Harry wrapped in his arms and kissing him like this.

At the end of it Louis gave in. He let Harry's plump lips pepper down his neck.

It was when Harry gripped the man's shirt, the kiss grew deeper... he wanted to ravish Louis. Show him that he deserved to be with Louis, to be his boyfriend to be with him forever. He loved Louis so much.

"I love you." He whispered and pressed his lips against Louis's chapped ones.

The words seemed to form a knot in Louis's gut. He had never felt this guilty about kissing someone.

Maybe Louis moved away because he was in pain, nevertheless the boy propped himself on his elbows (it was all about Louis's comfort) Harry wanted to give Louis all of himself. He kissed the man on his lips once again and he felt Louis lace his fingers in his wild curls. God! Harry loved it so much if it was in his hands he'd just lay his head on Louis's lap and ask him to pet his head a day.

There was a slight tug on his hair and Louis whispered a "Stop."

The boy was rendered speechless; he didn't know how to feel. At first he felt numb and the his heart started to well up.

"Harry hurting Lou?"

"Don't call me that!" The boy was unable to detect the guilt laced in Louis's voice.

"Go to your room." Louis seemed more in control of his emotions when he spoke again.

A glossy layer of water formed on his green eyes and the weight on Louis's chest grew heavier, Harry's lips quivered and he bit them hard enough to draw blood. It was so quick how everything else followed. Harry abruptly got up and walked towards the door, and the time he took to reach his room after was very short, he had sat on the corner of the bed and cried into his hands. Amidst he glanced up to see weather Louis came after him or not and it was almost too painful to see no one show up.

He felt like a five year old boy when he pouted his lips and crawled under his blanket, hugging the pillow like his life depended on it, muffling the sobs, imagining he was crying into Louis's chest.

The boy had sobbed a good half an hour, his eyes started to droop and he finally gave into sleep.

-*_*_*_*_*_*_

"Harry!" Louis whisper yelled, hoping the boy would wake up , but he didn't move a muscle.

"Haz-" he pursed his lips, even though his heart knew he'd ask Harry to forgive him the beautiful boy would give him the warmest hug and forgive him in the blink of an eye. But he knew he didn't deserve the forgiveness, so he decided he'd never ask for it.

Collecting all the courage he had left in himself he cleared his throat and said," Harry wake up." the boy turned around slowly and opened his eyes.

As soon as Harry realized Louis was here. He sat up straight not really proud of his condition, he was sure his eyes were puffy and his hair was poking out in every angle.

He looked absolutely beautiful for Louis but Louis's tone indicated otherwise, "We have to go out for dinner. Get ready."

The boy didn't know if he was still breathing. He knew his time in the house was short lived and this was the queue that Louis was doing away with him. He never asked questions like where they were going. Why they were going?

Harry must be a little stupid but he knew for sure that he wasn't going to be given away. It couldn't be Hank, he was now in jail. But if not Hank, then who?

The boy locked himself in the bathroom feeling more secure in there then last time (when he was trying to hide from Hank). Harry wanted to look his best if today was the last time he was seeing Louis. He picked out his best outfit and looked at himself in the mirror; washing his face should have helped to wash away the brimming tears. He looked at himself in the Mirror.

What wrong had he done?

He thought to himself and a hot tear slipped down his cheeks.

There was a brief knock at the door and Harry knew it was time to go.

He was quick to wipe it away.

The boy sniffed and glanced at his reflection and left the room to see the most gorgeous man waiting for him.

Louis nodded curtly, walking ahead and the boy was expected to follow.

_*_*_*_*_*

Dedicated to my dedicated readers still reading this
The book is near its end 😢thank you all so much for reading all along there will be two more chapters and I won't torture you by making u wait for too long again.

my humble thank you once again for reading this book and giving me a chance please drop your comments and vote :)

Love,

S