51

Shawn's Point of View:

"What the fuck are you doing here Laur?" I snarled bitterly, not wanting her near us, especially Kelsey.

"What?" She arched her perfectly threaded thin eyebrow. "Didn't think I'd miss a party, do you?" Her red smeared lips twisted up in a wicked grin.

"Yeah? Well you're not welcome." I spat.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "Like I care what you think." She hissed, her eyes staring daggers into mine. "I'm a part of this group too Mendes, whether you like it or not."

"Doesn't mean I have to remotely like you," I shot back distastefully. "So why don't you just do us all a favor and scram? No one wants you here."

Everyone stared at us, not knowing what to say or do. The guys especially knew that when we got like this, there was nothing either of them could do to stop it. We would do what we wanted anyways.

"Fuck you Mendes."

"And catch an STD? I don't think so." I countered with a sneer.

"You better watch that mouth of yours, Menddes. I think it's about time you start treating me with respect besides it's not like an STD ever stopped you before." She countered with a smirk.

"Respect?" I emphasized with a loud laugh, shaking my head. "What respect sweetheart? If you can't even respect yourself how do you expect me to?"

Her face fell and anger took place, her face fuming. "You're a sad excuse for a human being, you know that?"

"I rather be that than a good for nothing slut like you."

That sent her off the edge because she tried to pounce on top of me but Ian held her back before she could lay a hand on me. "Okay, stop it!" He screamed, trying to contain Laur's frantic nature.

I released my arms from around Kelsey, bringing her to stand beside me just in case Laur somehow escaped.

"I'm going to kill him!" She raged, trying to claw at my face.

I chuckled, taking a few steps back. "Good luck with that sweetheart."

I stared amused at how desperately she was fighting against Ian when we all knew she didn't stand a chance.

"Can we fucking have one get together without you two getting at each other's throats?" He spat, clearly annoyed.

"It's her fault." I muttered.

"I don't care whose fault is it, Mendes! I wanted this to be a fun time not a death match between you two!" He roared, not pleased with the way we handled ourselves.

I shrugged. "I want nothing to do with her."

Ian rolled his eyes, not wanting to continue this conversation any further. Once Laur calmed down, he let her go only to have himself hold her back once more when she tried to attack me again.

"You're only making a fool out of yourself, I hope you know that." I smirked. Watching her squirm was funny.

Kelsey remained silent, now staying beside me and not moving an inch. I could tell she wasn't pleased with the whole showdown and her resentment towards Laur was obvious.

I pulled her into my side, giving her a kiss to the temple. "You okay?" I murmured into her ear.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." She looked up at me, giving me a small smile.

I pressed my lips to hers only to have Laur interrupt.

"Aw," She cooed, a fake smile smeared on her lips. "Aren't you two just adorable?" Sarcasm dripped heavily from her words.