Love Confession.

It was a warm summer day. Jack had flew over to LA to meet up and do collabs with some other youtubers as well as meet up with Wade, Bob and of course, Mark, for PAX Prime. Mark had offered to let Jack stay at his apart to save money on hotel expenses. Mark had gone shopping for new video equipment and Jack was left alone. Thinking about one person. Mark. Ever since the fake proposal incident at PAX Prime a week ago where Jack proposed asking of Mark would share his subscribers, he had felt...different, almost...more self conscious. 

As he sat on the sofa thinking through what was going on, the door opened. "Sean? You alright?" Mark's voice sounded from the hallway. Jack didn't hear, he was too lost in thought. "Sean?" Mark walked into the lounge and saw Jack sat on the sofa, looking down with his head in his hands and walked over to sit next to Jack, who still didn't move. Mark hesitated before putting his hand on Jack's shoulder. "Sean." Jack yelped and jumped. "Fucks sake, Mark, don't creep up on me like that!" mark let his hand fall to the sofa. "I did call. Twice. What are you thinking about?"

Jack looked away, hesitantly. "Well..." Mark sighed slightly. "Come on. I'm not going to judge or anything." he chuckled slightly. Jack forced a small smile. "You probably will but I'll say it anyway..." Jack paused again. "Mark...well...since the PAX Prime incident...I've realised that...well...I'm in love with you... and-" Jack's sentence was interrupted by Mark. After Jack had said the words 'I'm in love with you' he couldn't hold back. he turned the smaller males head to face him and kissed him gently before pulling away and smiling. "Me too, Sean. Me too." Jack smiled back before moving closer and kissing him again before pulling him into a hug. He'd finally confessed and it was worth it...