Bullying to Boyfriend-ing.

"Why do they have to be such dickheads?" Jack mumbled as he walked through the school corridors. Mark wandered up to Jack. Who looked at him before away.
"What do you want, Fischbach?" Jack muttered.
The 3 boys that Mark hung out with were behind him, Jackson, Oliver and Lowell, who often bullied Jack for his irish accent. started laughing and mimicking him.
"What do you want, McLoughlin?"
Jack winced, ready for the kick or punch that was coming but Mark lowered his voice. His 'friends' had been bullying Jack for long enough. He spoke in an almost in audible whisper.
"I'm not going to actually hurt you...play along." Jack frowned for a moment before Mark faked the kicks and punches. Jack had no choice but to fake getting hurt and falling.
After a few minutes Mark walked away with the others and Jack stood up, confused. His phone bleeped.
unknown number: Sorry about that.
Jack frowned slightly

J: Who are you?
Unknown number: Mark Fischbach.

Jack saved Mark's contact before texting back.

J: how did you get my number?
Mark Fischbach: that's for me to know.
J: you know, you sound like a right creep when you say that.
Mark Fischbach: I know. You like it though.
J: what??
Mark Fischbach: back courtyard that no one goes to. Lunch.
J: okay...

Jack frowned. What did Mark possibly want with him? To explain what happened?

His next lesson trailed by. He kept glancing to the back of Mark's Head, wondering what he could be planing.
Eventually the bell went for lunch. Jack made his way out to the courtyard and turned around to look for Mark coming when a voice from behind him spoke.
"H-Hello, Jack."
Jack did a double take, spinning around to see Mark sat on a bench. A thought crossing his mind.
Why was he stammering?
"Mark. Hi." Jack wearily went over and sat by him.
"So...about earlier...the other's wanted to beat you up again but I said I would. The reason I'm hanging out with them is to hide something I didn't want to believe. But....ever since I saw you...I felt something deep down. I knew I was Bi but I'd never felt something like this before..." Mark trailed off and looked down. Jack processed the words. Thinking about the reason he'd tolerated the bullying for so long. Because of him. Of Mark. He knew what Mark was talking about with this 'feeling'.
"Mark..." Jack whispered. Mark turned towards him.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-" He was cut off by Jack's lips on his own. His hand caressing his cheek. Jack pulled away.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that..." he whispered, turning his head away, his face burning up. Mark smiled.
"Yes. I do." he turned his's head back to him and pressed his lips against Jack's again for a second.
"Jack...will you be mine?..." Mark whispered. Jack smiled, his face burning up.
"maybe..."
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hellu people.☺Hope you liked this second oneshot. If you have any suggestions please feel free to message me them/comment them. Thank youuuu
~Mx☺