A/N/Message for a friend.

Sorry this isn't an update, but to me, this is an important message to a friend.

***

thatdoglover Wow. Where do I start? The beginning. From on instagram when I dmed you because of some Jerks. I felt so bad for everyone hating on you i wanted to let you know that everything they were saying was wrong. I didn't know you back then but I'd been following your joined account long enough to know at least a little of your personality to know that they were wrong. The more we began to talk, and as we became friends, I realised just how wrong they were. I know you may not see this, but you are a strong, amazing, caring person and I'm proud to call you my friend. Everytime we talked after school when something hadn't gone right for me, it just seemed as if all of my problems vanished. Whatever happened at school was forgotten. 

The more we spoke the more I realised how much you meant to me. When you were sad, I wanted to try and make everything okay. When you needed a hug I wanted to be able to reach through the screen and hug you. You're like the sibling I never had. I trust you. I believe in you. I believe that whatever you want to be when you're older you can achieve it.

It isn't much but I've spent the last couple of hours drawing this for you:

I know That it probably doesn't look much like you but I want you to know that I care

I know That it probably doesn't look much like you but I want you to know that I care. That I'll always be there for you. That I'm never going to leave. I love you like I'd love a sibling and I'll try my best to make you smile when you are upset. I'm always going to be here. If I ever get the chance to meet you, I will give you all of the virtual hugs I've sent.

Just remember that whatever is upsetting or worrying you, you can always talk to me about it. I will always do whatever I can to help you. You're like a sibling to me and I want you to be happy. I love you for who you are. And that will never change. Remember that. And all of the other things I've told you to remember. I know I'm being repetitive but I need you to know this. You're one of the people to mean a hell of alot to me. And no matter what, I will always stand by your side to pick you up if you fall down.