Worse Than Nicotine

Hello. Finally another update. Yayyy 😂 this is based around Nicotine by P!ATD which I've put in the thingy above. ENJOY! Ps, if i do a part 2 It will probably contain sex :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark pov:

Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I've lost control and I don't want it back
I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag

"I've lost control and I don't want it back." as soon as I'd sung those lyrics I knew it was true. I had lost control. Of my feelings. I didn't want to regain control. Loving Jack was the best realisation. Although I knew he didn't love me back.

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

I had tasted him on my lips. In my dreams. And I can't get rid of it. This was all true.

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine.

He was worse than nicotine. Way worse. Way more addictive. If I wasn't talking to him. I was texting him. It was insane.

Knock knock knock

I got up and answered the door. Jack. With Nicotine still blaring out in the background, Jack laughed.
"Since when did you listen to Panic! At The Disco?"
I shrugged, chuckling awkwardly.
"Thanks for coming over keep me company."
Jack smiled, the smile that made my heart melt.
"anything to help you out."

Help me out by letting me fuck you then.

I mentally slapped myself after thinking that. When I looked back to Jack, he smiled again.
"can I come in then?"

*a couple of hours later*

I looked across to Jack who was sat beside me, we were both listening to Panic! At The Disco. Still. The same album. I inhaled slightly before putting my arm around him. To my surprise, instead of pushing me away, he cuddled up to me. His voice becoming a whisper.
"Mark?..."
I looked to him again.
"yes?"
He inhaled deeply.
"look. You're probably going to hate me but...I like you... Alot...."
My heart began pounding faster than ever. He liked Me? I smiled and looked to him, mumbling.
"you're worse than nicottiineeee, nicottiinnneeee"
He looked up at me with his blue eyes before I spoke again.
"I like you too..."
Jack smiled and cuddled into me more, his knee hitting my crotch gently, making me twitch. He looked to me as I looked to him. Where there was once innocence was replaced with some kind of lust. He leaned up and whispered into my ear.
"do you want to taste me on your lips and not be able to get rid of it?" he pressed his knee against my crotch again. Only harder, causing me to let out a small groan. He chuckled.
"Is that a yes?"
I looked into his eyes before pushing him back against the sofa and leaning over him.
"How about I show you?..."
Jack chuckled before pulling me close and closing the gap between us.
After a few minutes of making out, we both pulled away and looked into eachothers eyes.