Chapter 1

Abbie's pov
Klay and I had been best friends forever. Nothing boyfriend and girlfriend like. Ever since I've been dating clippers star Blake Griffin he acts weird every time  Blake and I try to hang out with him and Hannah stocking his on and off girlfriend. Which we were just heading to dinner with. We arrived at the Cheesecake Factory and sat down and waited for klay and Hannah who come in yelling at each other then they see us and put smiles on their faces. Wonder what that's about.

Klays pov
Truth is I'm jealous of Abbie and Blake. I hate Blake for taking my girl and that's why I act like a dick every time I see them together it pains me to see my girl with another. Anyway for now I guess and Hannah and I are back on for like 1,000 time. Get ready I yell up to Hannah because we were going out to dinner with Abbie and Blake. I get dressed and Hannah comes down stairs lets go I roll my eyee and we head out yay for another awkward date night with my least favorite couples. We pull in and Hannah just pushes my buttons to the point where I snap. The whole rode here she kept asking if I had feelings for Abbie and why I didn't love her. I snap at Hannah and say if I had feelings for her do you think I'd be stuck with your ass now shut up and let's go I'm tired of hearing about it. We head in bickering until we see Blake and Abbie that's when we put our fake little smiles on and act like a happy couple though we aren't. We sit down  and say out hellos and order. Blake and I talk about how the season was and how spew think sum we league will be. He congrats me on making the USA team. I play nice and talk to him in a nice manner even tho I wanna stab him because o want Abbie to be mine. Babe are you ready to go Hannah says snapping me outta my thoughts. Yeah uh sure bye guys thanks for a nice dinner date.