Chapter 7

Blakes pov
It's currently 1 and Abbie still wasn't awake. I snuck out and went to Hannah's house I've been spending a little time with her lately and I think I'm falling in love with her and out of love with Abbie. I can't break off the wedding because I don't want her to be with Klay and since she's mine I might as well use her while I got her. I walked into Hannah's house and we did the usual. And then the usual again until Klay walked into her house I ran and hid in closet.

Klays pov
I knew that Blake was in her house some where but I left my duffle bag there on purpose last night so I would have to come back oh hey Klay I hear Hannah say come back for more? Nah I just left my bag here and I kinda have a summer league game tonight. Then I have to fly out for the USA team.  I grabbed my bag and did I quick look around I didn't see Blake but I know he was there somewhere. But I had to go so I left. I arrived at the Bay Area and headed into the arena. I hope that Abbie is coming tonight.

Abbie's pov
I woke up at around 2ish pm and shit Klay played at 4 and I needed to leave around 3 to meet up with Ayesha. I got quickly got dressed not really caring what I look like:

( yes those are lakers shoes, and yes I love the lakers to) I quickly threw on this outfit and threw my hair up Ina bed and quickly did a little bit of makeup

I quickly threw on this outfit and threw my hair up Ina bed and quickly did a little bit of makeup. Then I was off to Ayesha's but I wanted Taco Bell so I made a pit stop, then I was off to the Currys. I honked the horn and Riley came running out. Happy birthday baby I tell her and give her her present. Ayesha came out holding a sleeping Ryan. They got in and we were off . We arrived at the arena and we're ready to watch the Warriors kick some ace. I really wanted to fly out with Klay for the USA team game I like to see him ball up. We won the summer league game. Klay came walking out of the locker room and I ran up to him and gave him a hug good job I told him. Thanks for coming out to support he said no problemo I said, so do u think that I could tag along with you to the USA game tomorrow. Are you sure Blake would like that he asked Klay I know Blakes cheating on me but I want to expose him at the wedding and plus I know that ur gathering the video proof we need which thanks for that. No problem I just don't want to see you get hurt. Oh trust me I've already delt with the hurting part of this. I just want to move on from this now let's go! Wait Klay says do you need to grab some clothes? Nope I packed a bag. Now let's go. Klay drives us to the airport and we head off we land and head to the hotel for the night. We both rest up. Dang I really like Klay....

Klays pov
Man I'm in love with Abbie

A\N
Yay Klay and Abbie are starting to come together!!!