Chapter 2

Abbie's pov
Blake had practice today so I was just gonna spend the day with My best friend Ayesha and her daughters Riley and Ryan. She was married to Stephen curry point guard for the Warriors. Klays guys best friend. Ayesha recommended inviting Hannah but I passed I really hate her so much I love Blake but I like Klay a lot but I wouldn't ever admit it but I know it in my heart and I feel as though he feels the same. But I love Blake. I'm with Blake and that's not changing. With all of that on my mind I head into the Currys driveway and clear my mind I see klays car parked there gosh I hope he didn't bring Hannah bc I don't want to spend the day with her. I walk and I'm bomb barded with hugs from Riley and Ryan. Gosh I love those girls and lastly Klay ran up to me al,let knocking me down with a hug. Your such a child Klay and he yells you know you love me hah sure tarts what you think. Keep dreaming. Ready esha comes downstairs and asks. Yep anything to get away fro, that Klay guy over there I joke. Wow that I really hurt I hear him yell. Sorry not sorry I yell back. Hey where's your little Blakey boo steph asks. He had practice today I say.

Blakes pov
I told Abbie that k had basketball today but in all reality I'm cheating on her with Hannah and Hannah and I were meeting up today to discuss things which was code for we gonna bang. I feel bad cheating on Abbie but dang Hannah tho.

Ayeshas pov
I really don't like Blake bc he's real sneaky and I don't trust him when he says he has "practice" but I'm not gonna let Abbie know that we all are suspicious of him.

Steph pov
Bruh I was talking to Speights this morning and he went tot the clippers and they had the day off, so Blake lying.🤔

Abbie's pov
Alright let's head out esha love y'all I yell to Klay and steph. Ayesha and I head to the mall with the girls. I get Ryan's birthday present bc I couldn't make her birthday party. Blake took me out that night and it slipped my mind. So how are you and Blake esha asks. We're really good I say I'm very happy and very in love. She had a worried look on her but says that's good girl I'm  happy if ur happy. Thanks for being supportive I tell her. We head to her bbq restaurant to eat dinner the. Head back to her house and I say my goodbyes to the girls, steph and esha, and Klay and I leave together to go out for ice cream. We arrive and Klay and I order. It's nice to spend time with my bestie today I tell him he just smiles and I ask how Hannah and him were he says honestly I'm just really done with her I'm not I love and I don't want to be with her anymore. Wow I say taken back that surprises ,e you guys seem happy. It's all a publicity stunt for her and I'm over it.  But I'm just gonna continue bc the girl I want the most is in love with someone else and Im Not the type to be tryna be breaking them up. Well sounds like you respect her enough to let her be happy for now which is good for you and means a lot that my bestie is a good guy. Klay just laughs and says I do have manners if you didn't know. I laugh and say I should probably head home bc Blake should be home i hug Klay and leave. I walk into see a smiling Blake sitting in the couch watching tv I put on my pjs and join him and fall asleep in his arms.

Blakes pov
I really think I wanna marry this girl I just gotta quit fucking wit Hannah, but I can't she has me manipulated into liking her and bruh it's working.

Comment what you are
#teamklayklay
Or
#teamblakeforthewin