Chapter 11

The wedding day!!!
Abbie's pov
I nervous and I'm not even getting married. I'm just nervous that my PowerPoint presentation of Blake might freeze up or something public humiliation for him will be Turnt for me. I'm still having this damn after party tho so that I can celebrate not ruining my life by marrying that scum bag. I have Ayesha do my hair and makeup. I mean we gonna be on tv so I still gotta slay I put on my dress:

When Blake gave me his credit card to go get a dress y'all better believe that the dress was gonna be hella expensive and look real good

When Blake gave me his credit card to go get a dress y'all better believe that the dress was gonna be hella expensive and look real good. I walk outta the little room and wait outside the church doors and soon my dad comes out and smile ready princess. Yeah I'm ready to expose Blake I thought to myself. Of course dad I smile back. Alright let's go. Here comes the bride begins to play and I walk in I see Klay and wink. I make it to the end and walk up and Blake grabs my hand. When we get to the vowels Blake says his and I say well I've prepared a little video to display my love. Now everybody please turn to the screen displayed in the back. Klay hit the button klays sticks his tongue out and smiles and clicks the button. Now here you will see Blake and I's picture Klay please pause it here. He pauses it. Now look at me in love with Blake but how could he do me so wrong Blake looks at me like tf you talking about. Ok Klay hit play. Now you'll see various photos of Blake walking in and out of Hannah stockings apartment. And next comes video footage of Blake and Hannah doing the "usual" as their texts messages would say. So I, here today to tell you that Blake griffin is a cheating asshole and no one deserves to marry him ever. He's a scum cheating bag and I'm here to tell you that I'll never ever marry this piece of shit now excuse me while k head got eh after party to turn the fuck up. Bue Blake I hope you and Hannah work out boo. Now let's go guys. We arrived at after party Venue and we turned tf up. I think this goes down for best wedding of the year right.