Chapter 10

1 month later the night before the wedding:

Abbie's Bachelorette party:
Ayesha pov
Me being the maid of honor planned a fun night for Abbie as he last night being a unmarried girl. First we sent to the massage place and got massages. Then we turned it up and headed out to the strip club and we were throwing them dollar bills I wanted to make her last night a memory of a life time we all got hella drunk and didn't really even know what was going on. We're gonna be so hungover tomorrow and you have to get married I told Abbie.

Abbies pov
Ayesha I'm not getting married tomorrow I ruining Blakes life tomorrow. Explain more esha says. Well Klay got all the footage I need to expose Blake and Hannah so we gonna ruin his life like he ruined mine. Girl and Klay are dangerous together she says. Hey we're just trying to get the truth out and prove to people that he's a cheating scum bag and doesn't deserve to get married to a girl like me. I'm in love with Klay not Blake. Your in love with who Ayesha asks. No one I mean I blurt out shit well now she knows. Girl it's obvious y'all have been spending like everyday together and y'all flirt a little to much and plus steph and I walked into klays house the other night and y'all were asleep cuddling so ya I think we all knew what was going on. Man it's really that obvious. Girl even a blind person could tell. Well it's obvious that Blakes not in love with me also because he hasn't been to my house in like 2 weeks he just calls every now and then well then good thing y'all ain't getting married honey because he don't deserve you. Thanks esha I tell her giving her a huge hug to thank her.

Blakes pov
Alright fells let's hit that strip club Klay says as we pull-up to a Rachet looking run down looking club. Wow um who let Klay pick the venue. Haha they all laugh just wait Blake this place will have you Turnt.

Klays pov
Haha guess who works here on the weekends... Hannah so he'll see his little lover and they'll head off into the back room and I'll get the footage I need man oh man is this not the best idea I've ever had.

Blakes pov
We walk in and I see my fuck buddy Hannah dayum we gonna have to take it to a private room I think. I walk up to her and wink she takes me to the private room and we copied the usual and little did I know Klay was recording the whole thing. Hannah walked out and Klay paid her thank you again he tells her. Thank you for what I wonder. That little prick better have not done anything stupid that he'll regret on the morning. It's about 1 in the morning and I have a wedding tomorrow so we better leave I tell the guys we left. Tomorrow I'm marrying Abbie one way or another.